$25 Amazon Gift Card for $20 (QuikTrip)

Damnit. Recently all the QTs in my city were converted into Casey's. Any idea if there are connected and therefore running the sale as well?

I wish there were Quik Trips around me so I can use the Visa cards I bought using trade credit at Best Buy. Jealous of the people who can.

Aww, none close to me, either. All in Dallas direction in Texas.
Thanks, OP. Great deal if circumstances are in your favor

Thanks for the heads up OP, I didn't know QuickTrip sold Amazon gift cards, there is one located within walking distance of my house so I'll go check it out later today.

Great. I was thinking about getting my sister a Nikon D3200. Amazon let's you add several giftcards into one payment, right? If so.....$120 off....

Great. I was thinking about getting my sister a Nikon D3200. Amazon let's you add several giftcards into one payment, right? If so.....$120 off....
You can add many gift cards as you like to your amazon account. I save it up for PS Vita Black Friday Bundle and Cheap games ;)

You can add many gift cards as you like to your amazon account. I save it up for PS Vita Black Friday Bundle and Cheap games ;)
Cool. How many cards did you see there? I'm just trying to see if people caught on or not.I'm trying to make sure I can get 20 cards...

Cool. How many cards did you see there? I'm just trying to see if people caught on or not.I'm trying to make sure I can get 20 cards...
It depends on your luck, some store may sold out & some still have at least 8 - 25 cards. Most stores re-stock again on monday. Go to QT & get the # call your local Q.T save $$$ on gas ;)

Deal has been going on since the first part of this month. I live in an area with a bunch of QTs and it was hard to find any in stock in the last week. They put no limit on how many you buy, but hard to find a store in stock with any at all. They have the same $20 for $25 on iTunes cards as well and there were tons of these, but very few $25 amazon cards at the 5-6 stores I checked. If you call ask about the $25 amazon cards as they also sell a $50 card that is not on sale.

It depends on your luck, some store may sold out & some still have at least 8 - 25 cards. Most stores re-stock again on monday. Go to QT & get the # call your local Q.T save $$$ on gas ;)
Well, I have quiet a few around me here in STL. And if I need gas, I can just pump at QT.:p

Deal has been going on since the first part of this month. I live in an area with a bunch of QTs and it was hard to find any in stock in the last week. They put no limit on how many you buy, but hard to find a store in stock with any at all. They have the same $20 for $25 on iTunes cards as well and there were tons of these, but very few $25 amazon cards at the 5-6 stores I checked. If you call ask about the $25 amazon cards as they also sell a $50 card that is not on sale.
Good thing about no limits. Darn, wish $50 was on sale. I'd have less cards. Oh well.

I was back home in KC at the beginning of the month when this promo started and grabbed $100 worth. I might call back and see if anyone is willing to look around for some more for me.

But when does the sale end monday? I can't seem to find a time on the website

It was posted several weeks ago on their facebook page.  I saw this on another forum and never looked the post up myself, so I don't know how the OP knows it ends on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was posted several weeks ago on their facebook page. I saw this on another forum and never looked the post up myself, so I don't know how the OP knows it ends on Monday.
N3afV70.jpg
Sorry for the blurry pic, but it has 'valid from' dates on the sign.

Also, here are my cards

$500 worth for $400 is good I'd say. 

But I went to 7+QTs as almost every single one was empty. Took me about two hours...but it was well worth it. Should a saw the guys face as I was ringing them up.  :bouncy:

NzRPeK4.jpg

There was definitely a slickdealer in my area. Went to the fifth QT and the store manager actually spoke to me, told me that this one guy has gone to every store in the area since it started and bought them all up, and again when they restocked. Easily has a couple thousand in credit now. Finally at the last store I went to, they had 18. I left 5. Didn't want to be TOO greedy.

Uh, hit up the 6 QT's in my area that i know about and all were empty. Couple of the Quiktrip people told me it was one person that bought them all, wish i knew about this sooner though. Was hoping to Nab 10-20 cards. Good luck to everyone else. This is a great deal.

Managed to pick up a few cards from two locations near me.  There were at least a few cards left when I left.

One employee was shocked about the sale and the other at the other location gave me the ugliest look for buying 3 cards. 

Didn't think 3 cards was considered hoarding. Next time, I'll get no more than 2 cards at a time from a location.

Didn't know that there was $50 Amazon gift cards being sold at QuikTrip.  QuikTrip probably should carry the $100 or better yet the Amazon gift card that lets you put $25-$500 on it.  It would save the trouble of hoarders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you care what kind of a look an employee gave you? There is no limit on the cards you can buy as many as you want.
One of them told me that I couldn't buy 20 cards.

I told her, if I'm paying you money, what difference does it make if one person buys all of your stock, or if 50 people do it. Bitch please. Ring up my shit (The clerk was a male by the way)

bread's done
Back