$25 Amazon Gift for $13.95 and other great Gift Card Deals at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hot off Twitter.  Prices may be fluctuating and cards may go in and out of stock.

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1717708674674618520

Last edited by a moderator:
https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1717711006787305685

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1717712008416571662

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1717710550853984667

The prices on the Amazon gift card in a box and the PSN card aren't lowering for me for some reason.
Yeah same. The exact same two i was trying to get too. It seems like they are just removing the $25 denomination for these cards completely.

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1717719806235799565?s=46&t=u2sB61Cix8jSRmAvYhB09w

^ for which company’s gift cards are you referring?

I’m waiting on 3 $25 PSN and 3 $200 apple gift cards to ship I hope no funny business

got 10 of the $25 gift cards shipped, pretty sure when i put it in the code it is going to be a gift card for $13.95....
I'm thinking that, too. But, I've got a few pending orders I can at least put the credit toward. Or, I can be a pill and contact Amazon for an adjustment. Mine hasn't shipped yet, so keep us posted on what you get!

Not to start a panic, but apparently Amazon is zeroing out these GCs without refunding anything, so I'd check any GCs that you might have gotten already and strongly consider cancelling any that haven't shipped yet.

Not to start a panic, but apparently Amazon is zeroing out these GCs without refunding anything, so I'd check any GCs that you might have gotten already and strongly consider cancelling any that haven't shipped yet.
I've actually just read some people were receiving only the amount they paid on the card, so I just canceled since the deal is pointless now. I also canceled my PSN card since I didn't need it for anything. Would have greatly preferred a Steam or eshop card. If anyone actually gets these with the right amounts, congrats! I don't feel like inviting a customer service nightmare on myself.

Maybe with amazon gift cards but I’m pretty sure apple
Is gonna pan out. Seeing on X people who verified the balances are full $200 for each card. Not sure about PSN but I think it’s worth rolling the dice — doing that one to subsidize one more year of ps+ essentials

Maybe with amazon gift cards but I’m pretty sure apple
Is gonna pan out. Seeing on X people who verified the balances are full $200 for each card. Not sure about PSN but I think it’s worth rolling the dice — doing that one to subsidize one more year of ps+ essentials
All the gift cards were good earlier, they have been post-voiding them so temper your expectations.

I just got some from Chipotle and Roblox...should I be concerned? I was going to give them as gifts.
Yes, they're most likely voided by now. Someone in a Discord chat I frequent reported his 3 Chipotle GCs show a $0 balance after they arrived today.

The third party cards have actual denominations on them so I don’t know how Amazon can just arbitrarily change the amounts.

I bought a $5x10 Starbucks cards for $40.40. What are they gonna do, edit each one to 4.04?

The third party cards have actual denominations on them so I don’t know how Amazon can just arbitrarily change the amounts.

I bought a $5x10 Starbucks cards for $40.40. What are they gonna do, edit each one to 4.04?

People reporting Starbucks are arriving with 0 balance. Amazon is voiding the cards but not auto processing refunds.

Gonna be SOL if that happens? Wonder how hard of a time amazon will give people issuing refunds

I still think it’s worth rolling the dice but I dunno don’t have enough data points to say

Gidtcard values and active/inactive flags are just held in a table. They process updates which is why it takes time(sometimes a while) after purchase before use. You can absolutely modify those values after the fact, whether it's entirely legal or not different story.

Gidtcard values and active/inactive flags are just held in a table. They process updates which is why it takes time(sometimes a while) after purchase before use. You can absolutely modify those values after the fact, whether it's entirely legal or not different story.
It’s even worse than that. They’re just straight up not activating it.

I cancelled 3 orders. Not worth the hassle.

well, id love to give an update on my gift cards, but they delivered them to somebody else's house. not getting that delivery back.

well, id love to give an update on my gift cards, but they delivered them to somebody else's house. not getting that delivery back.
Wow, what are the odds they fuck up that order of all orders. I hope you get your money back! And if that person doesn't bring you your package, I hope the gift cards are all empty so he doesn't get shit.

Wow, what are the odds they fuck up that order of all orders. I hope you get your money back! And if that person doesn't bring you your package, I hope the gift cards are all empty so he doesn't get shit.
that is exactly what i was thinking. it actually made me look through my order history, started ordering at amazon in 2010, but didnt really hit huge amount of orders until covid year. the last 2 years i have more orders than days in the year, and this is the first time they ever delivered to the wrong house, over 2500 orders.

I did get home late tonight, so I am really hoping they are just waiting til tomorrow to bring them over. but I honestly do not have a high opinion of them, my wife is more communicative with them than i am. If they don't bring them over, well I do have the serial numbers for all the gift cards, so maybe i can get amazon to cancel them all, or ban their amazon account for theft if they redeem them.

I'll report on my PSN cards tomorrow.  People have been redeeming them today with no issues.

that is exactly what i was thinking. it actually made me look through my order history, started ordering at amazon in 2010, but didnt really hit huge amount of orders until covid year. the last 2 years i have more orders than days in the year, and this is the first time they ever delivered to the wrong house, over 2500 orders.

I did get home late tonight, so I am really hoping they are just waiting til tomorrow to bring them over. but I honestly do not have a high opinion of them, my wife is more communicative with them than i am. If they don't bring them over, well I do have the serial numbers for all the gift cards, so maybe i can get amazon to cancel them all, or ban their amazon account for theft if they redeem them.
How do you know they delivered to someone else’s house? I’ve had deliveries marked as delivered but then got delivered the next day.

further update, got the gift cards (the package was still sitting on the neighbors porch, just knocked and let them know what i was taking). they were all deactivated and it looks like the charges dropped off my credit card. playing dumb with amazon cs about the gift card "sale" they had. but i do not think i am getting anywhere.

never clarified, these were the $25 amazon gift cards for $13.95

I placed 2 orders of 4x PSN cards.  The first one shipped and should arrive today.  I just got this e-mail for the 2nd order that hasn't shipped yet:

"[SIZE=11pt]We're contacting you about order # for the following item(s):

Sony PlayStation Gift Card $25

We recently learned that an error caused this item to be displayed at an incorrect price.

We can honor the incorrect price for one of the items, but are not able to honor the price for additional quantities of this item you may have purchased in this or any other order. Therefore, we have adjusted the quantity of your order(s) of 1.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may show an incorrectly posted price.

The correct price is listed on our website now, so if you'd like to place another order for more of this item, you can do so here:"[/SIZE]

And now I got this e-mail for the order that shipped:

"[SIZE=11pt]We're contacting you about order(s) #.

We recently learned that an error caused gift card(s) you purchased to be displayed at an incorrect price. In this case, we're unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price.

Therefore, we've cancelled your order for this item and are currently processing a refund. Refunds are applied to the payment method used for the original purchase and typically complete within 3 to 5 business days.

If you received a gift card, it will not be active. Please discard it. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may show an incorrectly posted price.

To help make up for the inconvenience, we've applied a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card to your account. This amount will be applied to your next eligible order automatically without entering a claim code."[/SIZE]

Really weird :

Apple Gift Card - App Store, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, AirPods, MacBook, accessories and more

We recently learned that an error caused this item to be displayed at an incorrect price.

We can honor the incorrect price for one of the items, but are not able to honor the price for additional quantities of this item you may have purchased in this or any other order. Therefore, we have adjusted the quantity of your order(s) of 1.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may show an incorrectly posted price.

The correct price is listed on our website now, so if you'd like to place another order for more of this item, you can do so here: “

—-

2 of my PSN got cancelled see no trace of the third I guess that order got completely cancelled all together?

On apple I see one that’s supposed to ship tomorrow, and no trace of the other two they just edited my checkout contents

CAG on X says they have cancelled all orders with a similar message and are issuing a $25 credit to amazon accounts for the inconvenience that are affected

bread's done
Back