25% any used PS2 games @ EB/GS!

Awesome! I scored a SMT Nocturne at my Gamestop. I just decided to drop by, lo and behold I found the case and as soon as I approached the front desk to ask about it, he told me it had both discs and were in mint condition (which they were).
I had a little store credit so after all the discounts and stuff I only paid $28 for my copy \\:D/

Now to track down that Marvel Vs Capcom 2 that's a little distance from my place :D

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Awesome! I scored a SMT Nocturne at my Gamestop. I just decided to drop by, lo and behold I found the case and as soon as I approached the front desk to ask about it, he told me it had both discs and were in mint condition (which they were).
I had a little store credit so after all the discounts and stuff I only paid $28 for my copy \\:D/

Now to track down that Marvel Vs Capcom 2 that's a little distance from my place :D[/quote]
Congrats, $28 is a steal for this game.

Stacked fine with the Edge card. Picked up Suikoden III, because the PS3 won't have an RPG until... *gulp* early 2009. Well maybe Disgaea, but I'm trying to swear off that 100 hour plus sinkhole of a franchise. May go back tomorrow for some early Silent Hill 2/3 action. Catch up on the classics.

Yay got GoW for $10. They also had a copy of Persona at the Woodbridge Va (Worth Ave) store that had both discs in great condition.

For those that are looking for it.

Picked up a Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance II and Atelier Iris 3- both complete. AI3 was in good shape but DAII was scratched up badly.

But for $52.xx for both games (after tax, 25% off coupon and EDGE), I'm not complaining too much.:)

[quote name='Ryukahn']I never said there was one. I just wanted to know if edge card stacks with B2G1 Free as well, since I was looking at some PS2 games, but I can wait til a B2G1 Free deal if it saves me more money.[/QUOTE]

B2G1 saves more money if you can find 3 games you want that are the same price. For example, if each game is $10, your final cost will be $18 for all 3 games, which means you save 40% after edge.
If you only want 1 or 2 games, then this coupon is the better deal (35% off after edge).

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Awesome! I scored a SMT Nocturne at my Gamestop. I just decided to drop by, lo and behold I found the case and as soon as I approached the front desk to ask about it, he told me it had both discs and were in mint condition (which they were).

Now to track down that Marvel Vs Capcom 2 that's a little distance from my place :D[/QUOTE]

Nice deal especially for that price. I paid full price and preordered it back then and never regretted it. Awesome game too.

MvC2.. I saw on the Gamestop website, $79.99... you gotta be kidding me! I remember seeing it at GameCrazy for $33 used long ago of course.

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Nice deal especially for that price. I paid full price and preordered it back then and never regretted it. Awesome game too.

MvC2.. I saw on the Gamestop website, $79.99... you gotta be kidding me! I remember seeing it at GameCrazy for $33 used long ago of course.[/quote]

Yea, I used to see a copy of this floating around GS/EB awhile back, but didn't think much of it.

After the discounts it comes out to around $51 but I can swallow that since I have two copies of the game for the dreamcast and that will more than cover the price I'll pay for this :p

Btw, does anyone know what the original GBA Advance system would trade in for?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea, I used to see a copy of this floating around GS/EB awhile back, but didn't think much of it.

After the discounts it comes out to around $51 but I can swallow that since I have two copies of the game for the dreamcast and that will more than cover the price I'll pay for this :p

Btw, does anyone know what the original GBA Advance system would trade in for?[/quote]

GBA System $10 a month or so ago. I found one in my closet and traded it in ASAP.

I can finally see the ad from my email! And it does have the 25% off and im from Florida. I guess it a nationwide thing?

Here's my local haul of $155 out the door

Store 1
Off the beaten path so it sometimes carries rare stuff
Contra: Shattered Soilder $10.46 :p Looking forward to give this one a try.
Nocturne was already taken! :cry:

Store 2
Getto store I vowed never to goto again
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - Missing the manual :bomb: $55.86
:whistle2:k Now to decide to flip or return since it dosen't have the manual.

Store 3
My new favoriiiiistttt store!
Persona 3, complete, almost mint (some minor edge wear) $31.41 :bouncy:
Persona 3 Strategy Guide (New Sealed) $10.73 :bouncy:
Shadow of the Colossus $12.56 (bought because of the hype, hope it's fun)
GameCube Wavebird x 2 (both need an alcohol bath) $34.79 :)

I ended up with 4 decent titles for about $20 (all complete,and in good condition considering there age)

Shaman King
Xenosaga
total $10.54

Unlimited Saga
Wild Arms 3
toal $8.92

Its not like I saved a ground breaking amount of money,but if I didn't have the coupons I prolly wouldn't have picked these up (which I'm glad I did)

Thanks OP! Got Odin Sphere for $25.00. I've really wanted to get one for $18 or less, but I have a feeling it'll never happen and it'll always be overpriced and high demand like Disgaea. Wanted God Of War II also, but I know that's due for a greatest hits soon.

Guess I'll hit the local stores on Tuesday - the bus route to the big GS in the mall isn't operating on monday because of MLK day >_<

Lazy bastards.

Picked up a comple copy of Ico for $12.99 and a complete copy of Shadow of the Colossus for $11.69, prices after 25% coupon and 10% Edge.

Went back to My new favoriiiiistttt store!

Picked up:
Destroy all Humans, list $12.99 b4 tax, my cost $9.07 otd
Sega Genesis Collection, list $17.99 b4 tax, my cost $12.56 otd

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']Guess I'll hit the local stores on Tuesday - the bus route to the big GS in the mall isn't operating on monday because of MLK day >_<

Lazy bastards.[/QUOTE]

Buses really shutdown on Federal Holidays???

[quote name='farley91']Picked up a comple copy of Ico for $12.99 and a complete copy of Shadow of the Colossus for $11.69, prices after 25% coupon and 10% Edge.[/quote]

Awsome choice. I want ICO now.:applause:

At my local GS I grabbed God of War II, came to $23 with coupon+edge.

Interestingly when the guy went to grab it from the back, he came out with a new sealed copy that had a used sticker on it. Is this common at gamestop?

Anyways, it was a good deal. Some other gamestops may have sealed used copies as well...

[quote name='gunstar808']At my local GS I grabbed God of War II, came to $23 with coupon+edge.

Interestingly when the guy went to grab it from the back, he came out with a new sealed copy that had a used sticker on it. Is this common at gamestop?

[/QUOTE]

To hear it around here, usually it's the opposite (an opened game sold as "new").

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Buses really shutdown on Federal Holidays???[/quote]These ones do, they're run by the county.

They don't even work on Sundays!

Went back to one of the better stores in my area and hit another good deal:
Dark Alliance and Dark Alliance II for $43.xx and both of them were complete/near mint shape!:D

This coupon is pretty sweet- sure it's not as good as the B2G1 coupon but I always had a hard time finding 3 equally priced games (so as to make the most of my free game) to make it a good deal.

Really wish I had some more money though... there's still some games I wanna pick up.

So I go to my local GS and find a copy of Noctune there. Looked it over and it was perfect condition (manuel was perfect and everything) so I go up to the counter to pick it up. The rep looks in one section and says nope they dont have it.....

I asked if he could check under the "S" section of the games or maybe the "N" if he checked the "S" section already. He said nope it would be here in the "N" Section if they had it. :bomb:

I will attempt to go in tomorrow when the Manager of the store is working since he is a cool dude and would actually look, I just hope he didn't throw the case away like a dolt.

Hopped around to a few stores and was able to get (after 35% off)...

Store 1:
Futurama (no cover insert) 29.24
Nocturne (no manual) 38.99

Store 2:
Vampire Night 8.44 (surprise find! Just paid $20 for it online too)
Nocturne 38.99

Store 3:
Persona 3 29.24
Digital Devil Saga (no manual) 25.99
Digital Devil Saga 2 16.19 (only got 10% off on this)
"New" copy of Persona 3 for 49.99

Does anyone know the search string that does a store locator search for items not on the website. I'm trying to search for Ar Tonelico in the 95746 area code if someone wants to just do it for me.

[quote name='Tom Ato']Does anyone know the search string that does a store locator search for items not on the website. I'm trying to search for Ar Tonelico in the 95746 area code if someone wants to just do it for me.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop
Notomas Gardens
3645 Northgaet Blvd
F#2
Sacramento, Ca 95834
(916)641-0319

Gamestop
Meadowview &Freeport
1441 Meadowview Road
Suite 104
Sacramento, CA 95832
(916422-9580

try those out....the product availibility says both have a copy

[quote name='sloindahed']Can I just print out the coupon posted here and use it or do I have to print it from the e-mail they send?[/QUOTE]

Just printing out the coupon should work fine; that's what I've done for this and other GS coupons, and I've never had a problem.

[quote name='joshnorm']So I go to my local GS and find a copy of Noctune there. Looked it over and it was perfect condition (manuel was perfect and everything) so I go up to the counter to pick it up. The rep looks in one section and says nope they dont have it.....

I asked if he could check under the "S" section of the games or maybe the "N" if he checked the "S" section already. He said nope it would be here in the "N" Section if they had it. :bomb:

I will attempt to go in tomorrow when the Manager of the store is working since he is a cool dude and would actually look, I just hope he didn't throw the case away like a dolt.[/quote]

what are the chances he pretended to look and saved the game up for himself?

[quote name='Vitality X']what are the chances he pretended to look and saved the game up for himself?[/quote]

especially after seeing the spiffy coupon

[quote name='BrandonJ33']Hopped around to a few stores and was able to get (after 35% off)...

Store 1:
Futurama (no cover insert) 29.24
Nocturne (no manual) 38.99

Store 2:
Vampire Night 8.44 (surprise find! Just paid $20 for it online too)
Nocturne 38.99

Store 3:
Persona 3 29.24
Digital Devil Saga (no manual) 25.99
Digital Devil Saga 2 16.19 (only got 10% off on this)
"New" copy of Persona 3 for 49.99

[quote name='Vitality X']what are the chances he pretended to look and saved the game up for himself?[/quote]

it could be likely. Thats why I'm going in tomorrow to check with the manager, I'm sure if they had it he would know. So if its was sold someone (the employee) then I bet I will find out tomorrow.

But that thought did cross my mind.

whats the big deal with CapcomVS marvel2 and futurama? I bought both using the coupon but not sure if I should keep or sell after playing them.

Is romancing saga that bad or is it worth buying?

bread's done
Back