25 Empty DVD Cases -- $0.50 Shipped w/ GCO

dalaamprince

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I find a good use for these from time to time. The Chinatown near me sells bootlegged DVDs for cheap but they are just the disc and the DVD boxart inlay.

Slip the DVD inlay and pop the DVD into one of these and you're all set.

If you're interested in the double DVD cases, here are 25 of them for $0.50 as well.

Don't forget to click the checkbox next to the quantity of 25, and use that 1 minute old Google Checkout account of yours. Enjoy! :D

Hey, good stuff. Thanks. I wanted to get the double DVD but I have so few double-disc games and DVD's and it's much better for me to get the single case.

Time to make a new account since TRU cheated me out of my last account and cancelled the order, thus with my $10 discount.

GCO works here? I've dealt with them in the past and was pleasantly surprised by their expediency and their prices, and this only makes things better.

Thank you, OP. You just saved my video game setup!

I've got about 90 double disc slim cases (9mm) if anyone is interested. I'll sell in any quantity. You pay shipping plus a couple bucks for my trouble. PM me

Would be nice but what I'm interested in right now is finding a good single clear slim case set to update my collection. And even then, I'd need over 100 so I'd have to find a good deal on those. My main gripe is I can't tell without seeing them in person or having someone take a picture if the cases are actually clear (as in you can see through them since some anime DVDs have pictures on the reverse side.

bread's done
Back