$25 for YourFreeNetbook referrals! Proof w/ pics!

DrunkTigerWoods

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (92%)
All you have to do is sign up under my link, complete an offer, and once you go green, I will send you $25 via paypal or amazon gift card . These sites are legit; I have completed yourgiftcards4free and yourfree360games (proof posted below). Free mini laptops for 5 mins of work. You will need a credit card. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

YourFreeNetbook.com

DSC06347.jpg

DSC06348.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for the inconvenience, however, your gift certificate was ordered from and fulfilled by Amazon on April 28th.

We did respond to your email from the 12th on the 14th and I have just finished replying to your email from the 19th moments ago. Please follow the information in it and get back to us if necessary, as we can have them re-issue your gift certificate.

I'll have to disagree on the ''great customer service'' part.
Even Though I've done pretty much all TRAINN sites and got paid for them, i got my friend to do one, he was banned, he's contacted them many times, never got one response to why.

[quote name='KoA']I'll have to disagree on the ''great customer service'' part.
Even Though I've done pretty much all TRAINN sites and got paid for them, i got my friend to do one, he was banned, he's contacted them many times, never got one response to why.[/QUOTE]

All I know is I encounter problems at both their gift card and xbox 360 games sites and they emailed me back promptly(after I added them to my contact list). I have no clue what you're friend could have done to warrant such a harsh response.

bread's done
Back