25 Free Disney Movie Rewards points

saw this on DMR fb page and did it. worked for me. over 8600 or more pts now..debating on using them on Blu-ray player, delta travel certificates or waiting til i get 15000 for a tour of Dis studios

[quote name='crow3232']saw this on DMR fb page and did it. worked for me. over 8600 or more pts now..debating on using them on Blu-ray player, delta travel certificates or waiting til i get 15000 for a tour of Dis studios[/QUOTE]

The Delta thing is "Delta Vacations" not "Delta Airlines". You have to buy a whole vacation package from them and that will almost certainly be more expensive than whatever you get through DMR. It's a shitty deal because you can probably pick and chose a vacation yourself and get something cheaper.
This is the site you'd buy off of:
http://www.deltavacations.com/home/index.do

[quote name='backseatdog']thanks op! That makes a grand total of 125. How are you guys getting so many points?[/QUOTE]

Their likely buying a lot of dvds/blus or getting the dvd/blu codes from family or someone else. Well that and saving up for a long time.

[quote name='backseatdog']thanks op! That makes a grand total of 125. How are you guys getting so many points?[/QUOTE]
Mostly from buying movies over several years. Also taking advantage of all the free points they offer. Over Christmas for instance, each year they give over 100 points for free. Then of course sprinkled throughout the year are various free point opportunities. If you go to the theater and see a Disney movie, chances are that you can submit your ticket stubs to get points as well.

Some folks on Ebay are selling them also. So lets say you want to see John Carter. Instead of spending $12 on a ticket, you can go to Ebay, buy one of the appropriate DMR codes for about $5, enter it, print your $12 John Carter ticket. Then you could buy another code (cheap one) and enter it. Now you can buy a Bug's Life for $4 through the site. Do that, sell the bug's life. Now you broke even and got to see the movie for free (or keep Bug's life if you want it). Then keep your John Carter stubs in case they let you submit them for more points.

bread's done
Back