25% off any one item at Sam Goody/Media Play for Replay members (expires June 25)

Thanks, alfonso. But what you didn't realize is that when it says Replay on the coupon that means that these coupons are for Replay members that shop at Media Play & Sam Goody.

[quote name='bobo2k4']It says per member. Hope it dont mean anything.[/QUOTE]

It means these were meant for Replay members.

[quote name='Slimeyface']whats replay? can anyone just come in and use this coupon?[/QUOTE]

It is a rewards program that Media Play & Sam Goody has and it is good at either store. You earn points that can end up being spent on more products. It is basically like Rewards Zone from Bestbuy.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']It means these were meant for Replay members.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't a Replay member and was able to use the coupon on a new iPod earlier today. I then joined Replay for the $35 or so in gift certificates I would earn from the purchase.

[quote name='captainfrizo']I wasn't a Replay member and was able to use the coupon on a new iPod earlier today. I then joined Replay for the $35 or so in gift certificates I would earn from the purchase.[/QUOTE]

You are suppose to be a member to even receive the e-mail. But YMMV, if you get the right person to help you they might just let you get away with using this coupon.

I tried to use this coupon today and they had a copy of it at the register saying that it wasn't a valid coupon. So YMMV I guess.

On a good note though I was browsing thought the used games and I had the strangest feeling to look though the GC games for Ikaruga, and voila it was there! only $15.99 too! I didn't get my 25% off, but I'm still happy.

I tried to use it Monday afternnon and was denied. They said they had just gotten an email from their main office that the coupon had been leaked and was no longer valid.

bread's done
Back