25% Off Everything at Spreadshirt (Custom t-shirts, etc.)

CrashMog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
http://www.spreadshirt.com/

For the first two weeks of November, Spreadshirt.com is taking 25% off all products as an early Holiday season promotion. You can design your own shirt, either using some of their premade designs and images, or just make something completely your own, including an option to upload your own images.

Haven't ordered from them before, mostly because the price is pretty high, but I'll be doing a little Christmas shopping through them and thought I'd pass the word along. They have a pretty impressive array of different kinds of products you can design, and actually make an effort to make sure you don't screw it up. (For example, notes in the shirt designer that black text looks bad on this color of that shirt, this brand of shirts runs small, etc.)

It gives you a variety of options of what to make - several different styles of shirts (both for men and women), plus panties, hats, mousepads, clocks, bumper stickers, messenger bags, etc. They're definitely trying to be a CaféPress-killer.

Anyway, enjoy the deal, I'd love to hear from someone who has experience with the site, to see how the quality of the product is.

bread's done
Back