25% off Games & Accessories Orders $99.99+ at GameStop.com - Ends 5/3

[quote name='Anexanhume']Doesn't work on vita 32gb unless I'm missing something.[/QUOTE]

That line that says "Not valid on hardware."

[quote name='o_O']That line that says "Not valid on hardware."[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's an accessory. Especially since the category says accessory on the product page.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Pretty sure it's an accessory. Especially since the category says accessory on the product page.[/QUOTE]
how about "Other exclusions may apply"?
;)

[quote name='CheapyD']how about "Other exclusions may apply"?
;)
[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with that. Just don't know why you'd think it was hardware.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Doesn't work on vita 32gb unless I'm missing something.[/QUOTE]I just added it to cart and it's working for me. Can't post links/images otherwise I'd show screenshot.

I just sent an email to them about the free shipping not appearing. Doh!
[quote name='Greggerz']I just added it to cart and it's working for me. Can't post links/images otherwise I'd show screenshot.[/QUOTE]
Discount shows for me too, although the free shipping does not.

It does work on the PS Vita 32GB card.

Does anyone else keep getting the PUR card removed from the cart?

It's a long number to input every time.

Tempted but wont pull the trigger

Soul hackers 3ds new
Soul Sacrifice - PS Vita vita new
Ragnarok Odyssey - PS Vita used

TOTAL 78.87

would be like buying HACKERS AND SOUL and getting ragnarok free

here another tempting item

16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card - PS Vita
Soul Sacrifice - PS Vita
America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking - Nintendo DS

[quote name='CheapyD']I just sent an email to them about the free shipping not appearing. Doh!

Discount shows for me too, although the free shipping does not.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's a mobile browser issue.

zZYPbQNl.jpg

Can't order until free shipping works. New copy of bioshock infinite and dragon's dogma dark arisen for $75 plus tax sound good?

doesnt the code saver still give free shipping? i've had that stack before and i've heard they end up refunding the extra tax on the order by the time you receive it

[quote name='sninh']doesnt the code saver still give free shipping? i've had that stack before and i've heard they end up refunding the extra tax on the order by the time you receive it[/QUOTE]

Thanks, don't buy much from gamestop so didn't know about SAVER; it does work for me

[quote name='sninh']doesnt the code saver still give free shipping? i've had that stack before and i've heard they end up refunding the extra tax on the order by the time you receive it[/QUOTE]

It worked for my order. $74.90 + tax for Lego City Undercover (Wii-U), Far Cry 3 (Ps3), and Tomb Raider (360). All used.

Thanks. Do I need to call them to get back the tax on the difference, or do they automatically return to my credit card?

gamestop.com also charges tax even if I pay with my trade in credit.

Okay, Pro Controller, Lego City, and America's Kitchen as a filler item to get up to $84 after tax.

Hnng, not a terrible deal, but I don't like dropping that much on videogames at a time.

Dude, I totally forgot that I have trade-in credit on my card!

Guys, I accidentally stacked CAG16 with 25NOW but the 25NOW deactivated when I added another item. Maybe there is some way that we can stack them.

Been a while since I bought used items through the GameStop website. If you get something without box/manual, can you exchange at a B&M location for a complete copy? Could you return an incomplete item for a refund, even though the website disclaimer says the game might not come with original packaging (I realize you'd probably forfeit the 25% discount for this; just wondering if it's possible)?

[quote name='UjnHunter']Doesn't work on PSN or XBLA points codes. :\[/QUOTE]

No digital items at all.

I'm agonizing over whether to take advantage of this deal and get the used 32GB vita card for $61 or save my credit for PS4.

It now works with Vita cards BTW..

Ive had 40 bucks in GS credit for a while now that I never use (why would I? They never have good sale prices)

So I basically got it for 40 including tax which isnt TERRIBLE. Now I can redownload a lot of great games and have my vita fully stocked!

[quote name='Anexanhume']I'm fine with that. Just don't know why you'd think it was hardware.[/QUOTE]

Oops, I thought you were talking about a 32GB Vita model, not a memory card.

Wish it would show you what in your cart doesn't apply. I have $105.xx in my cart but only my 10% edge card discount is showing up.

bread's done
Back