25 % off gamestop online USED games and accessories

You're going to take crap for this, because the code is over a year old, and has been posted numerous times, but it's a great code for people who are OK with the used products through gamestop.com. It's totally worth a reminder now and then - thank you!

[quote name='mephitical']You're going to take crap for this, because the code is over a year old, and has been posted numerous times, but it's a great code for people who are OK with the used products through gamestop.com. It's totally worth a reminder now and then - thank you![/QUOTE]

Not just a year old... I was using the same code in the Summer of 2004.

I'm surprised a person whos been here since nov. 06 wouldn't have seen the countless times this has been posted,but yeah,your prolly gonna take some crap for this one lol.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']I'm surprised a person whos been here since nov. 06 wouldn't have seen the countless times this has been posted,but yeah,your prolly gonna take some crap for this one lol.[/QUOTE]

If the higher ups ever get around to modding me, I'm going to return the favor by maintaining a thread of all current running online coupons.

I will also throw in that if you can find something online and you're not happy with the quality, it applies for that 30-day return policy at the B&M's.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']If the higher ups ever get around to modding me, I'm going to return the favor by maintaining a thread of all current running online coupons.[/quote]

That would be a great thing around here and would hopefully cut down on the duplicate threads.I actually wanted to start a thread like that awhile ago but didn't think I would maintain it properly.

[quote name='raginasian85']can someone explain why it doesn't work for gears of war[/quote]

when you add GoW to your cart, it is coming up as backordered, and this only works on in stock games.

I did not know about this code (but I've also never ordered used games from the empi..I mean, gamestop) thanks.

Be careful about buying sight-unseen used titles from anyone. ALWAYS inspect anything used before you buy unless you're comfortable going through whomever's return process.

Honestly, unless the title is out of print or otherwise impossible to find, the small savings on a used title isn't worth the hassle, particularly if you care abot such things as case and manual condition, scratches on game discs, etc.

And, as is generally common knowledge, GS/EB cust svc isn't the best in the world. :lol:

--BF

[quote name='baruflea']
And, as is generally common knowledge, GS/EB cust svc isn't the best in the world. :lol:

--BF[/quote]

Very True.
On a side note.
My dumb ass called about a deal, and the employess jumped on it like it was a retarded gazel.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Very True.
On a side note.
My dumb ass called about a deal, and the employess jumped on it like it was a retarded gazel.[/quote]

Employees will do that. They're often busy working and don't know about a deal; but once it's pointed out to them by someone inquiring--alerting them--there it goes. I made that mistake once in '03.

--BF

[quote name='wampa8jedi']If the higher ups ever get around to modding me, I'm going to return the favor by maintaining a thread of all current running online coupons.[/quote]

You could just do that now.

bread's done
Back