25% off next purchase - EAstore.com code giveaway.

MrOlympiaSC

CAG Newbie
I just got this code in my email (because it was my birthday, even though it is not) and I have no use for it. If you want it, post your favorite actor. The one with the best taste (in my opinion) wins lol This contest will end 10pm EST tonight and I'll select a winner.

Note: Anybody who guesses my favorite actor will win the code immediately.

* Value of discount will be deducted from your total order at time of purchase. Discount is valid for one-time use on purchases from the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com. This offer expires 30 days after the send date of this email and cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in U.S. and CANADA. Limit one offer per person. Subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

It WAS my birthday a few days ago and I didn't get a code. You probably stole mine. I actually have no use for it either though.

Gary Oldman wins :) It would have been De Niro 20 years ago, though; he should just stop ruining his legacy with the garbage he has been involved in.

My favorite actor is Daniel Day Lewis, btw.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Gary Oldman wins :) It would have been De Niro 20 years ago, though; he should just stop ruining his legacy with the garbage he has been involved in.

My favorite actor is Daniel Day Lewis, btw.[/QUOTE]

Cool beans. Hopefully the birthday codes still stack with the RecycleBank ones.

And yeah, it's unfortunate that Robert De Niro has been spending the last several years collecting paychecks.

bread's done
Back