25% Off on All(35)Gamestop Stores in Puerto Rico

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
First of all I KNOW I always get a lot of hate for posting deals in PR and that none will fly here, blah blah blah... But this might interest some for whatever reason.

Ok If you didnt know all Gamestop stores in Puerto Rico are closing on March 31 2016. They confirmed it yesterday. Now today they announced that all 35 stores are having a 25% off on almost everything except:

1. Brand New Consoles
2. Prepaid Cards
3. Gift Cards
4. DLC
5. Digital Games

https://m.facebook.com/gamestop.pr/photos/a.363852473706069.85144.354973137927336/905784322846212/?type=3&source=48

So if you have any family member on the island, or live here, planing visit before March 31, etc you could get advantage of this.

And if you dont or cant please stop the hating, racism, bullying. I KNOW PR (Puerto Rico) is in really bad economic state. Im just letting you guys know and this might interest some of you.

[attachment=19591:FB_IMG_1452699497828.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why they can't just ship all that inventory across the sea
Thats exactly what I thought they would do. I never expected they would do this. I mean is not like they are in bankrupt and are closing all stores globally. But I guess will be better for them having this kind of sale than shipping everything back.

Apparently P.R politicians are as corrupt as US politicians,  tax the peasants who buy and consume more but not the rich.

Apparently P.R is a tax haven if you guys haven't read up on them

I don't remember sales tax being that bad 2003, but then I was on naval base most of the time.

I don't remember sales tax being that bad 2003, but then I was on naval base most of the time.
it wasnt this is recent. and the governor is corrupt pretty much. He the one that doubled it like back in october or november soit recent. There is also talk that Best buy will be leaving puerto rico soon also for the same problems but no official confirmation yet.

I was thinking the same thing. I live here in PR, but wtf, just a 25% off??

that's barely a discount, given that i can get anything even more cheaper on amazon.

plus the 11.5% tax kills everything for a "Good" price.

Thank god i might be leaving in a couple of months. jfc

Puerto Rico has some hot chicks there too, might need to take a trip there....

Yo vengo de ese botín!

it wasnt this is recent. and the governor is corrupt pretty much. He the one that doubled it like back in october or november soit recent. There is also talk that Best buy will be leaving puerto rico soon also for the same problems but no official confirmation yet.
This isnt about corruption is about government mismanagement. How you will think that increasing the taxes is a good idea to get more money!? People will just stop buying stuff or will try to not pay this taxes in order to get their stuff (for example buying online, etc). Also there are other new taxes for stores that gain a big amount of money here on the island, stores like walmart, sams, best buy and of course, gamestop. Thats why Walmart made a legal demand against PR government for this new tax law and they saying if they dont win this demand they will close all their stores here. So yeah, I think I will leave the island soon (first I will need to practice my english xD)

Man, I guess I've bought shit at a lot lower prices because even with the 25% off, everything is so over priced (I know 25% off isn't much)

But still, Jesus Christ.

Maybe they'll make a 50% off, and maybe i'll consider buying something, if I don't find it on AWD or Amazon cheaper.

Man, I guess I've bought shit at a lot lower prices because even with the 25% off, everything is so over priced (I know 25% off isn't much)

But still, Jesus Christ.

Maybe they'll make a 50% off, and maybe i'll consider buying something, if I don't find it on AWD or Amazon cheaper.
Maybe they will (near March, like Kmart did when they closed some of their store here, started with 25% off and then they eventually incrase the discount) , but still AWD have better prices xD

Maybe they will (near March, like Kmart did when they closed some of their store here, started with 25% off and then they eventually incrase the discount) , but still AWD have better prices xD
That's what I'm saying, I would just want a controller for a good price, if I don't get a AWD one.

Its sad to me how my fellow puerto ricans over there are struggling with their bad economy. Only a matter of time before they become part of the u.s with a bail out v_v
that is one of the main issues, PR can't do a bail out and debt holders are always paid first before anyone else (as a law), so they use higher new taxes that were supposed to go to different things to pay the debt holders... now that things are at the last straws of $ we might be able to see a bail out of sorts now that they can't squeeze any more money from the people.

bread's done
Back