25% off Previewed Blu Rays and DVDs @gohastings.com

mediviper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here is a link to the previewed blus and dvds. Use coupon code AMPV25 http://www.gohastings.com/browse/MO...s&utm_medium=flash1&utm_campaign=flash_banner

Pretty good deals on a lot of newer movies.

And to answer the question before someone inevitably asks, Previewed Blus generally have original case and artwork, if there is a problem with your order Gohastings customer service is really good about making orders right for you. That said, let the " what condition will my movies be in" comments proceed.

Before anybody gets too excited, it only applies to the small list of movies that the link in the OP leads to. So, if you're looking for Blu-Rays, there's not much to be had.

Eh, there seems to be a pretty good selection in the OP's link. I'm picking up Bad Lieutenant myself.

Are "used" movies in good condition? Do they always have their cover art or does it depend?

EDIT: I added movies from the OP's link. Do they have to be specifically Previously Previewed? Because if that's the case, nuts to this coupon code because all of my movies are the same price or cheaper under used compared to using this code for PV movies.

EDIT: Topic title does make that clear. Pffft.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Eh, there seems to be a pretty good selection in the OP's link. I'm picking up Bad Lieutenant myself.

Are "used" movies in good condition? Do they always have their cover art or does it depend?

EDIT: I added movies from the OP's link. Do they have to be specifically Previously Previewed? Because if that's the case, nuts to this coupon code because all of my movies are the same price or cheaper under used compared to using this code for PV movies.

EDIT: Topic title does make that clear. Pffft.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yup, there you go. Now you're where I'm at. ;) Disappointed by GoHastings BR sales lately.

i got percy jackson with the combo pk for 11 something which to me seems a pretty good price since best buy has it new this week for 19.99

In my experience, when buying Previously Owned, it is very likely that you will get a rental case, while Used are in original cases, but this is not always the case.

just a heads up

[quote name='fizzywix']In my experience, when buying Previously Owned, it is very likely that you will get a rental case, while Used are in original cases, but this is not always the case.

just a heads up[/QUOTE]

Yup, sales a no go for me because of that.

Also note some rental versions have special features taken off (learned my lesson with Sherlock Holmes which was in a regular case without the rental title but was a rental copy as far as the disc inside). Just warning you if your like me and have OCD about your collections. I can't stand the giant rental sign at the bottom of the case.

Anybody else having problems with the site. I keep getting error messages whenever I try to login or add an item to my cart.

I just received 9 and She's Out Of My League, waiting on Hot Tub Time Machine.

Only thing that absolutely sucks is that 9 is on a rental case, now I'll need to find an extra blu-ray case and print some artwork :bomb:

I just got Alice in Wonderland and District 9, the disc and case are like new for Alice. The disc and case look great for District 9 but not perfect... but it came with the digital copy code and disc! :D
very happy with the purchase so far. waiting on the last one.

[quote name='cheapa$$']Also note some rental versions have special features taken off (learned my lesson with Sherlock Holmes which was in a regular case without the rental title but was a rental copy as far as the disc inside). Just warning you if your like me and have OCD about your collections. I can't stand the giant rental sign at the bottom of the case.[/QUOTE]

You're preaching to the choir on this one, man. I can not stand the fact that many rental copies now have no special features and also have the ugly ass 'rental copy' at the bottom on the art. I've passed up several sales due to this.

bread's done
Back