25% off used and previously viewed FPS and war games @ Gohastings

Thanks for the heads up, gonna browse around.

Edit: Picked up Bulletstorm (Xbox 360) for $18 shipped. Wanted to try it for a while now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Transformers: War for Cybertron for $18 shipped. Missed out on the previous sales for it and watching the movie really made me want this game.

Thanks OP. Picked up Bulletstorm (360) for $17.08 shipped. I already have a code from a game I got for free at Kmart that I traded to BB for $35 credit so this is perfect.

looks like everyone is going to get bulletstorm. so i picked up a copy for the ps3, 18.00 shipped

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Am I missing something? How is a used copy of Conduit 2 $50.45?[/QUOTE]

Things like that and No More Heroes 2 are holding their values a lot higher and longer than the originals game did. They should be close bargain bin at this point in time. Although Conduit 2 is only a few months old so maybe just not yet in it's case. In fact a lot of Wii games released in 2010 that are non-first party are holding their values a lot higher and longer than you'd expect.

I always get used instead of previously viewed. Do they come in hastings boxes or come with original game boxes? Sorry if this was asked previously on here?

How long do returns typically take to process with GoHastings? Seems like over half of the BlOps copies they shipped out to everyone were defective.

^ For me (I live in East Coast), both times took around 2 weeks til they actually refund the money. Getting to them is done usually 3-5 days.

[quote name='XF Gator']How long do returns typically take to process with GoHastings? Seems like over half of the BlOps copies they shipped out to everyone were defective.[/QUOTE]

I want to say two or three days after they receive it. I have returned three items. Oblivion, DualShock 3, and Dance Central. I just sent back the DualShock 3, and Dance Central. So hopefully I'll have my money returned by Saturday or Monday.

Is this deal still good?

If so, shipping kind of kills it anyway for the games I'm going for. I want MAG and two last gen games.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I want to say two or three days after they receive it. I have returned three items. Oblivion, DualShock 3, and Dance Central. I just sent back the DualShock 3, and Dance Central. So hopefully I'll have my money returned by Saturday or Monday.[/QUOTE]
My personal experienvce for quite a few returns. It takes 3-4 weeks from the time I sent the games back to receive a refund. Very long time, they are not in a hurry to refund your money

[quote name='ivos']My personal experienvce for quite a few returns. It takes 3-4 weeks from the time I sent the games back to receive a refund. Very long time, they are not in a hurry to refund your money[/QUOTE]

Great. :roll: Did they refund the entire amount including the shipping? I've got two busted during postal transit ready to go back.

Bulletstorm is under 20 with this code even after tax and shipping ? Well its finally time to get this game. Does go Hastings always have the case and manual ? I'm always bitchy about these things lol. cause if not then thats a deal breaker for me

It's not guaranteed by their terms. YMMV on condition of case, disc, and the manual if they included it.

[quote name='Hibiwa']It's not guaranteed by their terms. YMMV on condition of case, disc, and the manual if they included it.[/QUOTE]

Darn, I really want bulletstorm at that price. I guess if I get the case without the manual I can get a manual from my gamestop. They always let me have them if its on the used shelf

[quote name='giantqtipz']What does previously viewed mean?[/QUOTE]

means it was a rental

questions like these in every gohastings thread makes me think we should have an official gohastings thread with a faq on the first page and then just update it with the new promo every time there is one since there seems to be a sale quite often on their site

Yeah, they don't guarantee completeness, but I've never received a game that wasn't complete myself.

I also ordered Bulletstorm, as well as The Orange Box for the 360 for $33 shipped total. Hopefully I get the non Platinum Hits version, but if not eh, it was cheap (and the Orange Box seems to be going up in price now.)

[quote name='henry00x']means it was a rental

questions like these in every gohastings thread makes me think we should have an official gohastings thread with a faq on the first page and then just update it with the new promo every time there is one since there seems to be a sale quite often on their site[/QUOTE]

I totally agree

[quote name='kodave']Seconded. Just make it a Wiki thread in case the OP vanishes.[/QUOTE]

Well, I tried this some time ago with the OP chocked full of all kinds of useful info and past deals.

But the shear stupidity and vile within remained at a stupendous rate.

It seems like most OP deals are just CAGs who really don't care about content in their OP and are just in a rush to make sure they post a deal first with as little as information as possible.

Screw gohastings. I ordered FEAR files last week and just got an email saying that it was canceled with no warning or reason given. I guess they oversold it or figured the price was too cheap.

I had heard people had a lot of problems with them in the past, i guess i shoulda listened. Ah well i didn't loose anything, i didn't get charaged, but still really annoying to have an order canceled without an explination

my transactions always go smooth with hastings....
couldn't resist....picked up bioshock 1& 2...$18 shipped

[quote name='fyahbwoy']my transactions always go smooth with hastings....
couldn't resist....picked up bioshock 1& 2...$18 shipped[/QUOTE]

Mine too.
Of over 30+ transactions my only complaint was a game without the manual and a case or two messed up.

I had great fortune this go around:
Cold Winter - Looks New
Snoopy vs The Red Baron - Looks New
Tribes: Aerial Assault - Looks New
Space Invaders Extreme - Looks New
Space Invaders Extreme 2 - Looks New
Bulletstorm - Looks New & Unused Online Pass

Waiting On:
Without Warning

Shipping so far was fast this go around.

[quote name='Kenshindono']Screw gohastings. I ordered FEAR files last week and just got an email saying that it was canceled with no warning or reason given. I guess they oversold it or figured the price was too cheap.

I had heard people had a lot of problems with them in the past, i guess i shoulda listened. Ah well i didn't loose anything, i didn't get charaged, but still really annoying to have an order canceled without an explination[/QUOTE]

That really does suck man. They should at least give you a reason...

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']How long is this deal good for? I am thinking about bulletstorm but it wouldn't be until tomorrow/saturday.[/QUOTE]

This week only

I just got my 2nd order for left 4 dead, and surprise... the game doesn't work. I'm done with Gohastings, they are a fucking joke.

[quote name='PlowK1NG']I just got my 2nd order for left 4 dead, and surprise... the game doesn't work. I'm done with Gohastings, they are a fucking joke.[/QUOTE]

This is why I'm nervous buying 360 games from hastings. I try to stick with PS3 games and blu rays.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']This is why I'm nervous buying 360 games from hastings. I try to stick with PS3 games and blu rays.[/QUOTE]

Buying from gohastings is like playing russian roulette... with a half loaded gun. You either get games in excellent condition, or you get games that looked liked they were dragged across the street. It's unbelievable.

Just got Bulletstorm in the mail. Epic Edition coverart, with manual and an excellent quality disc. I'm happy with this purchase.

[quote name='PlowK1NG']Buying from gohastings is like playing russian roulette... with a half loaded gun. You either get games in excellent condition, or you get games that looked liked they were dragged across the street. It's unbelievable.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is insane. I have gotten PS2 games that look like they were just opened, but 360 games that look like they were run over by a truck. It isn't really system specific. It is hard to mess up a bluray disc though, so I stick with those.

Just received PS3 Bulletstorm with all of the contents and an unused Limited Online Pass...bigger middle finger than initially thought :)

Great round for me!

[quote name='Muthafodder']Just received PS3 Bulletstorm with all of the contents and an unused Limited Online Pass...bigger middle finger than initially thought :)

Great round for me![/QUOTE]

Damn, that's lucky. This makes me want to order a copy of Bulletstorm even more.

Just got my Bulletstorm PS3 in mint/complete condition. I'm probably 15/15 with my Hastings orders. Haven't been disappointed yet. Oh, and I only order PS3 games from them because of the horror stories people have about 360 games. I love how Blu-ray discs have scratch-resistant coating on them. Will order more from Hastings when they have good deals. :)

My order from the 30% sale came in the other day...Portal 2, Crysis 2, and Brink. All Cases came with Manuals and discs in good/excellent condition.

Funny shipped in one package, luckily the cases were not damaged.

I've order about 60+ games from GH... majority of the time things were fine and the times I had to return something it was painless.

bread's done
Back