25% Off Used Games $19.99+ at GameStop.com

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]16221[/IMG-R]Use coupon code 25USED to get 25% off in-stock used games at GameStop.com. Combine with coupon code SAVER for free shipping and your Edge card for an additional discount. Your order must be $19.99 or more. Ends 7/31/2010.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='swifteagle43']Also....are pepople retarded or did they not read the coupon correctly? It says buy 2 used games and get 3rd for free....I feel like it is time to stack up on collectibles[/QUOTE]

....?

The ad states if you buy two games(25% each discounted) you get a 3rd game free!

Second, I can repair discs to the poster above and do a pretty good job.

Third, resale value of marvel versus capcom alone street value is roughly $40+ just for the disc!! Even if it is scratched!! With the 25% discount plus 10% on edge it comes out roughly to $23....do the math...

superhsammy, stfu...I am trying to help people out. Just cause you used you coupon up doesnt mean the rest of the people cant get free games. I just bought Marvel VS Capcom 2, Digital Devil Saga and Nocturne for $61.00. Blow me

[quote name='ackbar7']Could someone help him out? He clearly needs something to help him relax.[/QUOTE]

It is just annoying cause you try to help people you know...and they act like they own the boards. I really appreciate the awesome people in this online community and this one bad apple doesnt represent the whole group.

I just dont want people to lose their code. While gamestop is only advertised the 25% off, if you read the coupon code when you type it into the website, it tells you the whole story.

[quote name='swifteagle43']It is just annoying cause you try to help people you know...and they act like they own the boards. I really appreciate the awesome people in this online community and this one bad apple doesnt represent the whole group.

I just dont want people to lose their code. While gamestop is only advertised the 25% off, if you read the coupon code when you type it into the website, it tells you the whole story.[/QUOTE]

coupon code says (copied/pasted from the cart):
Coupon 25USED - 25% off all in-stock used games $19.99 or more. May not be combined with other offers. Limit 3 games per order. Not valid on consoles or other hardware. Expires 7/31/10 11:59PM.

[quote name='swifteagle43']Long time reader, first time poster.

I am surprised nobody is picking up the rare collectible games like Marvel versus Capcom II or SNK II for their collection...wtf is wrong with people here....?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='swifteagle43']It is just annoying cause you try to help people you know...and they act like they own the boards. I really appreciate the awesome people in this online community and this one bad apple doesnt represent the whole group.

I just dont want people to lose their code. While gamestop is only advertised the 25% off, if you read the coupon code when you type it into the website, it tells you the whole story.[/QUOTE]
A couple of things here:
1. Yes GS.com is glitchy as hell. We know.
2. I am not sure how I am the bad apple when in your very first post you ask "wtf is wrong with people here....?" I am a part of this community here, and have been for a couple of years. You are a newb who is insulting the people on this thread. We can let everyone else decide who the bad apple is.

[quote name='swifteagle43']Long time reader, first time poster.

I am surprised nobody is picking up the rare collectible games like Marvel versus Capcom II or SNK II for their collection...wtf is wrong with people here....?[/QUOTE]

One day is a long time?

[quote name='ackbar7']A couple of things here:
1. Yes GS.com is glitchy as hell. We know.
2. I am not sure how I am the bad apple when in your very first post you ask "wtf is wrong with people here....?" I am a part of this community here, and have been for a couple of years. You are a newb who is insulting the people on this thread. We can let everyone else decide who the bad apple is.[/QUOTE]
Don't feed the troll. It's a trap.

[quote name='sadboy']Don't feed the troll. It's a trap.[/QUOTE]

If I am a troll, you are a jackass. I am glad that people here bought out digital devil saga. Kudos to all who did.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']One day is a long time?[/QUOTE]

One day is not long. It is just surprising that people call themselves cheap ass gamers but didnt buy games that will actually go up in value instead of falling. Digital Devil Saga is magically no longer available online ;) I got my order in 1st and I am glad people followed suit.

[quote name='swifteagle43']One day is not long. It is just surprising that people call themselves cheap ass gamers but didnt buy games that will actually go up in value instead of falling. Digital Devil Saga is magically no longer available online ;) I got my order in 1st and I am glad people followed suit.[/QUOTE]

You mean the same SMT: DDS that I can buy new on Amazon right now for only $2 more than GS used price?

[quote name='kynetarse']You mean the same SMT: DDS that I can buy new on Amazon right now for only $2 more than GS used price?[/QUOTE]

Free shipping....and no taxes....

[quote name='swifteagle43']One day is not long. It is just surprising that people call themselves cheap ass gamers but didnt buy games that will actually go up in value instead of falling. Digital Devil Saga is magically no longer available online ;) I got my order in 1st and I am glad people followed suit.[/QUOTE]

Likely because the majority of us use these discounts to actually play the games? Who buys a used game from GameStop in hopes of it increasing in value? *crickets*

Picked up the following Xbox 360 games:

Halo 3 for $14.99
- $1.50 EDGE
- $3.37 25OFF

Dead Rising for $14.99
- $1.50 EDGE
- $3.37 25OFF

Gears of War 2 for $19.99
- $2.00 EDGE
- $4.50 25OFF

Ace Combat 6 for $19.99
- $2.00 EDGE
- $4.50 25OFF

All for $51.00 after lovely NYS tax. Too bad Alan Wake wasn't available to pick up.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Likely because the majority of us use these discounts to actually play the games? Who buys a used game from GameStop in hopes of it increasing in value? *crickets*[/QUOTE]

Cheap ass gamers do. What better idea that you can play a game, beat it and sell it back for the same price or more....

We are all not made of money like you

[quote name='Gears24']Darksiders Is a really good game from what i played i played about an hour of it today i had a huge backlog and i just barely got to play it today after about two-three months having the game[/QUOTE]

yea, I'm actually playing it right now and really digging it. Hopefully the copy I got off of Gamestop shows up fast so there isn't much of a gap when I return the one I'm playing that I got in store. I love how there was a $14 difference from online and in store. You cheeky Gamestop onlline you...

july 2010 long time reader 1st time poster. lol. i love trolls.
why dont you use the b2g1 coupon that just expired after i made it up.
omg...easy ignore...

[quote name='swifteagle43']Cheap ass gamers do. What better idea that you can play a game, beat it and sell it back for the same price or more....

We are all not made of money like you[/QUOTE]
Fire-Thief is that you:bouncy:

[quote name='ackbar7']Must resist urge. Already fell into trap once...
Fool me once... Shame on you. Fool me, can't get fooled again.[/QUOTE]

ackbar, you of all people fell into a trap? for shame

[quote name='freeorelse']Fire-Thief is that you:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha.....I was thinking the exact same thing while reading the last couple of pages. Thanks man, I needed that.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Too bad Gamestop.com sells the worst condition used games ever...unless you get super lucky. Still a decent deal for anyone who has credit laying around and wants to use it.[/QUOTE]

I would agree but i found gamefly end of last year and they are worse then GS for me. I do not recommend there used games either place but i usually get playable more at GS lately.

/btw why 3 stars this is a nice coupon plus free ship...

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I would agree but i found gamefly end of last year and they are worse then GS for me. I do not recommend there used games either place but i usually get playable more at GS lately.

/btw why 3 stars this is a nice coupon plus free ship...[/QUOTE]

I would disagree. I've gotten a ton of games from GameStop and they always are in near-mint condition. Not super great, but what game that's been played a ton is?

The problem with Gamefly is that they ship out their games to multiple people who don't give a rat's ass about them because they didn't pay a dime for it. Then when it gets old enough, they put it up as "used" for sale on their site.

At least GameStop has gamers bringing in games they cared about at one time because they more than likely paid $60 for it...

[quote name='Joe G']At least GameStop has gamers bringing in games they cared about at one time because they more than likely paid $60 for it...[/QUOTE]
Stick around here for awhile and you'll realize that is not the case. Oh, and welcome to CAG.

[quote name='Velo214']just waiting for war for cybertron to show up used...[/QUOTE]
Thatsa what Ima doin' too.

[quote name='dino88']Stick around here for awhile and you'll realize that is not the case. Oh, and welcome to CAG.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I was looking for a place for newbies to post and introduce themselves, but couldn't find a place...

[quote name='Joe G']Thanks! I was looking for a place for newbies to post and introduce themselves, but couldn't find a place...[/QUOTE]

You should just post a duplicate thread or a thread for a deal with a very generic title, something like "Red Dead 45% off at the store." You'll meet a lot of people that way. You may start to hate everyone and never want to post again, but you'll definitely meet some people.

Where's the avatar from?

[quote name='dino88']You should just post a duplicate thread or a thread for a deal with a very generic title, something like "Red Dead 45% off at the store." You'll meet a lot of people that way. You may start to hate everyone and never want to post again, but you'll definitely meet some people.

Where's the avatar from?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure if I did that, I would be the one hated by everyone else. :lol:

My avatar is actually me that was taken when I worked for a radio show on Sirius Satellite Radio...

P.S. If anyone has MAG and wants to trade for RDR, I have it available in my trade list...

[quote name='Joe G']I'm pretty sure if I did that, I would be the one hated by everyone else. :lol:

My avatar is actually me that was taken when I worked for a radio show on Sirius Satellite Radio...

P.S. If anyone has MAG and wants to trade for RDR, I have it available in my trade list...[/QUOTE]

You can add a CML (see my list) button to your little avatar box to link directly to your trade thread. Should be in User CP if I recall correctly.

Not working unless the game is over $19.99. Funny because I was putting a lot of cheap 360 games in my cart and it was showing up as working taking 25% off each game, even the 4.99 ones, then it stopped working on anything. I've reloaded the page, signed out and everything but still not working.

[quote name='Izod517']You can add a CML (see my list) button to your little avatar box to link directly to your trade thread. Should be in User CP if I recall correctly.[/QUOTE]

I added my trade list URL under "Edit Details" in the User CP... I don't know if that's it or not... thanks for the info, though!

[quote name='ps2emotions']Not working unless the game is over $19.99. Funny because I was putting a lot of cheap 360 games in my cart and it was showing up as working taking 25% off each game, even the 4.99 ones, then it stopped working on anything. I've reloaded the page, signed out and everything but still not working.[/QUOTE]

Only working on over $19.99 now for me as well, but it is working. Looks like they fixed it, sad day.

bread's done
Back