25% off Used Games and DVD's at Gamestop.com

Grabbed some cube games for my wii using this last night.
I think its a pretty good score. Thanks OP.
Zelda WindWalker 9.99
F-Zero 7.99
Pikmin 9.99
All before discount. so 25ish with 2.99 shipping and taxes. I couldn't pass it up. Now if someone would just trade me some Memory Cards and Gamecube Controllers...!!!

i was wondering, for gamecube games to be played on the Wii, what kind of controller do i have to get?? i don't want to buy a GC controller, how about that classic controller?

[quote name='born2win413']i was wondering, for gamecube games to be played on the Wii, what kind of controller do i have to get?? i don't want to buy a GC controller, how about that classic controller?[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure you have to use a cube controller for gamecube titles. I think the classic is only going to work on VC games.

[quote name='NoRain']Pretty sure you have to use a cube controller for gamecube titles. I think the classic is only going to work on VC games.[/quote]

this is true. but be sure to buy wavebirds, they are the shizzy.

Is there any way to combine free shipping with the 25% off code? I have my eye on 2 or 3 cube games (f-zero, viewtiful joe, and eternal darkness, for those wondering) and it would be nice to get free shipping too.

[quote name='DX']I would be all over this If I knew I wouldnt get a shitty disc.

I miss old ebgames.com. :([/QUOTE]

Im not joking, 100% serious. Id trade my left testacle to have the old ebgames.com. Again no shitting I really would.

Heads up folks gamestop.com does not guarantee a case or manual for its used games. Nice deal and all, but if you are a completest...

[quote name='peteloaf']Heads up folks gamestop.com does not guarantee a case or manual for its used games. Nice deal and all, but if you are a completest...[/QUOTE]

HELL! Even if your not a completeist you still take a risk of getting an unplayable, scratched to hell disc.

[quote name='DX']HELL! Even if your not a completeist you still take a risk of getting an unplayable, scratched to hell disc.[/QUOTE]
Can't you just return them instore if they shaft you with an incomplete/scratched disk?

i have no idea how long this is good for.

i got stubbs the zombie for xbox and mtv music generator 3 for ps2 for rhino trading.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Im not joking, 100% serious. Id trade my left testacle to have the old ebgames.com. Again no shitting I really would.[/QUOTE]
You may need help.

[quote name='rickonker']You may need help.[/QUOTE]

My left testacle isnt worth the $1,000s of dollars I could save off that deal. Hell if it was kept around for a life time id make $tens of thousands. Think about it. If you spend $1.500 a year on gaming that saves you $375 a year. $375 a year at 25 years is just under 10k.

My worthless left nut....or $10k...hmmm. Thats just at a $1,500 spending habit.

[quote name='MSI Magus']My left testacle isnt worth the $1,000s of dollars I could save off that deal. Hell if it was kept around for a life time id make $tens of thousands. Think about it. If you spend $1.500 a year on gaming that saves you $375 a year. $375 a year at 25 years is just under 10k.

My worthless left nut....or $10k...hmmm. Thats just at a $1,500 spending habit.[/QUOTE]
Wow, I've never seen a detailed mathematical analysis on sacrificing your left nut before. Props.

Not a deal for me. After getting a loose disk (no manual or case), and another game with a missing manual, and another game with a torn plastic case - all in one order!- I won't risk an online purchase from these guys again. I think they dump all of thier junk online where people can't look at the condition of the product.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Obviously waaaaaay off topic, but does anyone know if EB will be having the trade three get an extra $10 again anytime soon?[/quote]
Yeah, I missed out on that last time. Does anyone know when GameStop/EB have that "Trade 3, get an extra $10" deal? Is there set times in the year...or just once annually? I'll be looking to drop a ton of PS2 games in about 3 - 6 months, and was wondering if anyone knew when that deal would be happening again.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back