25% off USED PSP games & UMD movies at EB/GS B&M

wildnuts02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Expires 1/31/08

This should stack with the Edge card so it's basically 35% off any used PSP game. Hurry up and snatch up the good games!

EBC3004637.jpg

Yes, please.

Time to clean them out of the remaining gems they've got left. I'm thinking...Mega Man: Powered Up to start.

Damn, just went yesterday to get the 25% PS2 deal on its last day, (got God Hand and NeoGeo battle coliseum). Pre-ordered the PS3 DMC4 too.

Now you spring this on me!? I might as well sign my check over to GS! XD

Thanks!

fucks around with TFN's BRAKES.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

NEVER!

[EDIT]

Eh, don't worry about it dude. Only thing I've been looking for PSP wise is Metal Slug Anthology, but the closest one is in freaking Corpus Christi (or says the website.)

Was thsi coupon emailed? Is it an in-store coupon? In other words, will I look like a douche bringing in a printed off copy?

I liked the PS2 coupon better, not looking to build up my PSP collection right now too busy playing FFVII again before Crisis Core >_>

Eh... all the PSP games I want are still overpriced even with this coupon.

But thanks for the heads up OP. I might still use this. I'm hoping they do some kind of a used GC games coupon next.

[quote name='pcktlnt']woot, now I can pick up a Jeanne D'Arc and Monster Jewel. ^__^[/quote]

Same. Or maybe Metal Gear Portale Ops + if I can't find Jeanne.

If anyone comes across a Metal Slug Anthology or Silent Hill Origins, I am very interested in it. If there's a game you can't find near you, I will look around town and hopefully we can work out some sort of trade.

Wow thanks for this.... Damn you!

I have I think 2 copies of Jeanne D'Arc that are new and sealed that were on clearance here for $17.99.... so if someone wants either of those at cost let me know.

I will be taking them back sometime next week.

[quote name='Snake2715']Wow thanks for this.... Damn you!

I have I think 2 copies of Jeanne D'Arc that are new and sealed that were on clearance here for $17.99.... so if someone wants either of those at cost let me know.

I will be taking them back sometime next week.[/quote]

Probs the best game I've ever played on the PSP.
Alteast for me.
I'm on my way to pick up a copy.

Very nice! Thanks! I was thinking about picking up some PSP games to prep for my trip soon! So I can only buy up to 3 total UMD with the coupon?

[quote name='Snake2715']Wow thanks for this.... Damn you!

I will be taking them back sometime next week.[/quote] J D'Arc on clearance at GS??? New and sealed?

Some cock gobbler came into an EBgames and bought my Metal Slug that was on hold. He told the clerk he had it on hold and since the lady didn't ask for my name when I called, it worked.
If by chance this was a CAG you should feel embarassed over yourself.

Got Capcom Puzzle World for $12.99. I've been eyeballing that one for weeks and nearly bought it last week during the PS2 sale. Nothing else really interested me and their selection was lousy as always. I hope there is a 25% off DS one next week, but I'll be guessing it'll be a GBA or CG coupon next time.

[quote name='bg2001']awesome coupon op - (but 25% off + 10% off doesn't equal 35% off)[/quote]

Ok so its more like 32.5% but he said basicly 35% so close enough ;)

bread's done
Back