$25 Power Gig guitar bundle

EnvyNeko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I just came back from Biglots today with a $25 Power Gig Guitar Bundle for the 360, the one that has a real guitar. I wanted to let you all know in case anyone was interested.

Not bad considering it started out at $150 ad $60 new on amazon.

[quote name='EnvyNeko']I just came back from Biglots today with a $25 Power Gig Guitar Bundle for the 360, the one that has a real guitar. I wanted to let you all know in case anyone was interested.

Not bad considering it started out at $150 ad $60 new on amazon.[/QUOTE]

ok deal, but game isnt that great.

The store name is Big Lots. And yeah, the game isn't too great. Just thought someone might be interested in this info. Of course, stock in Big Lots always varies from store to store.

Dude thanks I got it siked that I am gonna get better at the Guitar had to call like 8 of them and we spent 2 and a half hours in total to get there and back. YAY!!

The BigLots I went to yesterday had the band bundles for $40. This one comes with the guitar, drums and mic. I passed on it initially, but after looking into it, I may go back for one today.

I got the band bundle for $40. Totally worth it. The game isn't anything special, but it definitely isn't bad. It just doesn't do anything unique. Still a good way to pass the time, though.

[quote name='juangrande386']haha I like how even for $25 most people are still mehh at buying it. Thats when you know a game is crappy[/QUOTE]

The game may suck, but at least it's components are Rockband compatible, which is why I'd get it, mainly for the mic and guitar and let my daughter have the drums.

haha was gonna post in the craigslist board but i rememebered this one. Moron on craigslist is trying to sell these for $75 apiece. Totally called him out on it so he doesnt rip off anyone.

bread's done
Back