25 to Life looks nice. Huge pictures, dial up beware.

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
I don't know if anyone else has heard of this game, but I just heard about in Game Informers June Issue. This game looks pretty damn nice.

920614_20040504_screen003.jpg

920614_20040504_screen002.jpg

920615_20040504_screen004.jpg

The game looks nice. I noticed the eagle globe and anchor tattoed on the guy's arm who's busting the door open. Devildogs once again kicking @$$. OORah

Are you guys blind? Those aren't gameplay screens. Any mockups can look awesome.

And for the record, 25 to Life was playable at E3, and yeah, it sucked. Sorry to dash your enthusiasm.

[quote name='peteyrose']Are you guys blind? Those aren't gameplay screens. Any mockups can look awesome.

And for the record, 25 to Life was playable at E3, and yeah, it sucked. Sorry to dash your enthusiasm.[/quote]

yea, those are DEFINITELY not in-game graphics...i wish they were though :(

[quote name='rimsforsale']huh? DC II????? wha??~~ (quote moe from simpsons)[/quote]

Yeah, Dreamcast II.

I figured that anyone dumb enough to believe these were gameplay screens was dumb enough to believe anything.

I'm going to have to agree that it really wasn't that good. The gameplay was mediocre at best, and there's really nothing original about it, it's a 3rd person shooter. I expect to pick it up on target clearance for 4.98.

[quote name='peteyrose']Are you guys blind? Those aren't gameplay screens. Any mockups can look awesome.

And for the record, 25 to Life was playable at E3, and yeah, it sucked. Sorry to dash your enthusiasm.[/quote]

i never said that those were "in-game" graphics, and i know that any mockups can look awesome....but these look better

question? can anyone on here make a comment without being a cockblower about it?

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='peteyrose']Are you guys blind? Those aren't gameplay screens. Any mockups can look awesome.

i never said that those were "in-game" graphics, and i know that any mockups can look awesome....but these look better

question? can anyone on here make a comment without being a cockblower about it?[/quote]

no one said that you said they were in game graphics...but many others did.

my comment is it looks pretty tame, ive played gta, and ive played the true crime demo (only to find out that the controls suck and its nothing but a ripoff) so what makes this game diffrent?

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='peteyrose']Are you guys blind? Those aren't gameplay screens. Any mockups can look awesome.

question? can anyone on here make a comment without being a cockblower about it?[/quote]

no one said that you said they were in game graphics...but many others did.

my comment is it looks pretty tame, ive played gta, and ive played the true crime demo (only to find out that the controls suck and its nothing but a ripoff) so what makes this game diffrent?[/quote]

yeah well, i never said that you never said that i never said that you never said

btw, he did say "you guys," which is directed at none other than "you guys"

and i created the post (so its my fault for not including the fact that those aren't in game graphics, i assumed ppl would've known that)

bread's done
Back