250GB external hard drive for original Xbox 360

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
By popular demand (that is, because members of our busy gamer community have been complaining about lack of hard drive space on their 360s), we're giving away a 250GB hard drive for an original Xbox 360.

500x_xboxhddnew_3.jpg

No, it won't fit your newfangled Slim model - those have a smaller internal drive. This is the external version that mounts on top of the older consoles.

If you're in need, this could be your lucky break - more space for DLC, movies, installed games - whatever you like. As a bonus, if we get 200+ regular entries (not including bonus entries), we'll throw in a transfer cable to make it easy to transfer the contents of your existing hard drive.

Just enter by 5p Pacific on Wednesday, Jan. 12:

http://www.busygamernews.com/2011/01/free_stuff_friday_-_250gb_exte.html

And help spread the word about Busy Gamer News so we can continue to offer up these sorts of prizes and more!

Good luck!

You can crack open that case and put the Sata HDD thats inside it directly into the new 360. I'm in for one and have an enclosure for my 120GB coming for my slim so this would be a nice addition of space :)

Once again another awesome contest :)..Would love to win as I'm down to 4 gigs and BG&E and maybe torchlight gonna make that # even smaller :p

Gawd I NEED this! Thanks to this site, I now have purchased more XBLA games and DLC add-ons than my poor, tired 20gb drive can hold! Hope I win, and thanks for the contest!

Just another 45 comment entries, and the winner gets the transfer cable too! Still time, enter and tell your friends!

(Comments on the site, not here.)

LAST CALL!

JUST 1 HOUR LEFT - NEED 18 MORE ENTRIES TO UNLOCK THE BONUS PRIZE.

So close, yet so far away. Can we make it! Enter now if you or anyone you know has an original Xbox 360!

bread's done
Back