250GB phat 360 Hard Drive - $49.98 at Toys R Us

That's tempting. My 120GB is nearly full from all my game installs, then again I could just delete the games I don't play much. 

fat only im assuming? My cousins been waiting on a sale for the slim HDs for a while. He bought a cruddy 4gb model against my suggestion and hasn't been able to really do crap with it

That's actually a great price for an official 250GB 360 phat HDD.  It most likely comes with the transfer cable as well, since all the official ones in blister packs did. 

fat only im assuming? My cousins been waiting on a sale for the slim HDs for a while. He bought a cruddy 4gb model against my suggestion and hasn't been able to really do crap with it
It's the phat model, but those can be opened and made to work with the slim. (Just need to purchase a cradle.)

It's the phat model, but those can be opened and made to work with the slim. (Just need to purchase a cradle.)
You actually dont need the cradle if you down plan on moving the Xbox very much. Mine just sits in there and has for a while without issue. That is a really good deal.

When i first got my 4gb slim I tried putting my 20gb drive in there and it worked for a while but I started having trouble with the console freezing. Was it the drive or something I did? I'm tempted to get this so I can play some Xbox 1 games. I just got Phantom Dust and Fable in

When i first got my 4gb slim I tried putting my 20gb drive in there and it worked for a while but I started having trouble with the console freezing. Was it the drive or something I did? I'm tempted to get this so I can play some Xbox 1 games. I just got Phantom Dust and Fable in
Holy shit, someone else who owns Phantom Dust?!

That was the most underrated original Xbox game IMO!

Anyone ever try double transferring? I remember vaguely the first time around the transfer process saying something about not being able to transfer data twice. If that's the case, I'm out.

I've used those little cases from eBay for both of my slims. They work perfectly. I ordered them from a US seller and got them for something like 3 bucks. You can't beat that.

not a bad deal, for those who want to use these for the slim models, it isn't too hard but you're going to need a specific screw driver and those slim hard drive case so that would be like $8 for the screw driver and maybe $2 for hard drive case.  If u have that stuff it's simply a matter of removing screws, unhooking the hard drive and plotting it into the new hard drive case

bread's done
Back