250gb xbox 360 HDD help needed

MrKing

CAGiversary!
I need a new HDD cause my 60gb just aint gonna take all i want to use it for, so i need a NEW HDD, and I want a 250gb, but I dont know if they make a 250gb HDD for the NON SLIM Xbox 360 model. Any help here would be appreciated. I will also need a cable and a cd to move my info from one HDD to the new one. I am NOT interested in any NON NEW or USED HDD's, Only those Made by Microsoft. thank you

thanks guys. i just ordered one from Miscosoft for $129.99 w/Free 2day UPS Shipping. total was $139 w/tax but at least im positive it wont get me banned form LIVE.

[quote name='MrKing']thanks guys. i just ordered one from Miscosoft for $129.99 w/Free 2day UPS Shipping. total was $139 w/tax but at least im positive it wont get me banned form LIVE.[/QUOTE]

Aww I would've sold you a used one for $100 shipped (barely used really). Got it with my modern warfare 2 set console and never needed it over my 120 gb HDD. By the time I did want it, I got a Slim 360 for the kinect/business purposes.

[quote name='Darknuke']Aww I would've sold you a used one for $100 shipped (barely used really). Got it with my modern warfare 2 set console and never needed it over my 120 gb HDD. By the time I did want it, I got a Slim 360 for the kinect/business purposes.[/QUOTE]

thanks but i needed the cable and cd to swap my hdd info anyway. I bet someone else will jump on it tho. :)

Merry Christmas

bread's done
Back