250th Post!! Hellz Yes!

Ravaged

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'd just like to post to give thanks to Cheapy and everyone else that has helped me to get in on all of these kickass deals. Because of this site I've probably saved around 3.7 million dollars, and that number continues to rise daily. Thanks a lot CAG!

Welcome to the 250+ club! Its not at all exclusive and you will (continue to) get no respect from anyone. :eek:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm still spit on your post count and give you half of a congrats.[/quote]

What he said!!!!!

I hope, to teach you an AdaminPlaidum-like lesson, Defender makes your custom rank like that of someone who eats a bowl of Shredded Wheat every day: "Forever Regular"

guys be on the lookout for my mad cool "this is my 372nd post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread, coming soon to an off topic forum near you

Huh. I just passed my 250th post and felt absolutely no need to go shouting about it from the rooftops. Guess I must just be strange or something.

[quote name='Zman310']Huh. I just passed my 250th post and felt absolutely no need to go shouting about it from the rooftops. Guess I must just be strange or something.[/quote]

Kudos Zman. Kudos.

[quote name='cthcky33']the only noteworthy milestone in my mind in 1k and every K there after[/quote]

Agreed. Anything less than that should be celebrated by personal moment of reflection... or hookers. One of the two.

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='Zman310']Huh. I just passed my 250th post and felt absolutely no need to go shouting about it from the rooftops. Guess I must just be strange or something.[/quote]

Kudos Zman. Kudos.[/quote]

i get kudos on project gotham vroooom

bread's done
Back