$274.46 + tax for Sony PSP/Wipeout bundle at CC, free shipping.

duderoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Go to msn.com, in the lower right corner in the shopping section there's a link for 10% off at circuitcity.com

Click the link, then browse to the video game hardware section, add the PSP bundle to your cart. The discount and free shipping are added automatically.

You'll get:
Wipeout Pure (PSP™)
Pelican Travel Case (HBA115)
Pelican Screen Guards (PL-6001)
Sony PlayStation® Portable (PSP™)

For $274.46, plus your local tax. Not a bad deal...

I saw the 10% off coupon deal too.

Has anyone ordered a PSP from CC.com? The reason I ask is when you "Add to Cart" the PSP Bundle, it shows up as 4 distinct items. And I am able to remove the extra crap and just leave the PSP. Does this mean that you can pick up an unbundled PSP at 10% off this way?

[quote name='fidodido']I saw the 10% off coupon deal too.

Has anyone ordered a PSP from CC.com? The reason I ask is when you "Add to Cart" the PSP Bundle, it shows up as 4 distinct items. And I am able to remove the extra crap and just leave the PSP. Does this mean that you can pick up an unbundled PSP at 10% off this way?[/QUOTE]

Wow I can't remove any of the items without deleting the PSP.

Ah, those clueless CC programmers! They are using some code which only works in IE. Taking apart the bundle is possible in Firefox I am able to go practically through the entire purchase process with the console only. (I'm not planning on buying one right now, but it does look like I could.) And the 10% discount still applied.

Although, if you try it,, you might get a call from some CS rep telling you, we're sorry, but the system wasn't supposed to let you do that. :)

I couldn't get it to work right with the bundle - using firefox. I would delete one thing and it would delete that item plus the psp.

But... I did get it to work by clicking the 'add to cart' button that includes the 2 year protection plan and then deleting the protection plan leaving only the psp.

I haven't ordered and I'm not sure if I'm going to yet...

[quote name='omegaweapon7']if i get one with dead pixels, can i just exchange it at my local best buy?[/QUOTE]

.... just circuit city

bread's done
Back