28 Pallets of Playstations Stolen!!!

jwbbud

CAGiversary!
Digg it!!

MELBOURNE, Fla. -- Melbourne police are investigating a report of a stolen tractor-trailer that was transporting 28 pallets of Sony PlayStation entertainment systems.

Melbourne police Sgt. Ray Desmarais told Local 6 News partner Florida Today that the driver reported the incident just before 8 a.m. Monday.

The driver told officers he stopped in Melbourne on Sunday night and didn't know the truck was stolen until he awoke Monday morning.

The driver said he called his company and was told the rig's onboard GPS system last plotted the vehicle's position about 8 p.m. Sunday at Loxahatchee near West Palm Beach. Officers speculate the GPS system has since been disabled........

Playstation 1's?

If so does it really matter? They are worth like 20 bucks, who the hell is transporting PS1 anyway?

[quote name='DAWG26']Do you really think that there would be pallet fulls of PS1s? :roll:[/quote]

Yeah I do when the article makes a point to say Sony Playstation Entertainment Systems a couple times and not you know Sony Playstation 3's. Because when is the last time you heard of the PS3 being referred to as a Sony Playstation Entertainment System. :roll:

Tool.

EDIT:

By the way yet another idiot who joined in 08 mouthing off. Thats the 3rd time since last week a person who just joined the site was trying to mouth off to other members. We are letting in to many riff raff.

[quote name='camoor']This is approx 1400+ PS2s

Oh yeah - it's PS2s guys. You're all wrong :whee:[/quote]

Ahh. Where did you read that at?

[quote name='Eviltude']UH OH! Get 'em Soodmaestro![/quote]

Naw its not that big of a deal. It was just I couldnt find a statement in the article that pointed out which PS version it was. Even the title of this thread didnt imply that it was PS3s. So I dont think I warrent a snark remark when I asked if it was PS1.

I just knew it wasnt PS3 because you make it a point to say it.

[quote name='darthbudge']Either way for all you Melbourne CAGs you should be expecting some dirt cheap PS/PS2/PS3 prices on craigslist.[/quote]

WHOOHOO!!! *calls her brother and tells him to keep a lookout*

curious to see if Sony will add those into their figures for monthly sales.. every unit counts in the monthly penis measurement.

bread's done
Back