$28 PayPal for 360Elite4free - BONUS $5 if 24 HOUR GREEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amc5kidz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=5621704

After going green, PayPal me and I'll hit you up with $32 instantly.

I'll update this thread as I progress.

Also I recommend you join Points 2 Shop. No credit card is needed and just by filling out surveys and easy things like that you can rack up money to spend at Amazon!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you walk me through what I need to do, I'll sign up for $20. Do I have to give them correct personal information?

So if I sign up under you for the 360elite4free, will you pay me $32 instantly via paypal? What protection do I have that your not trying to scam me?
And are you legally allowed to transfer money to someone else through paypal? what type of transaction is that?

how about instead,
you use my referral link
http://Games.MegaFreebie.com?referral=7024

to create an account on megafreebie games and gets 2 credits (that way the referral counts for me and you can order any game you want for 2 credits)
and ill use ur referral link and do the same?

i clicked on the link, but you will have to give me the details of what I am doing, what I am signing up for, what etc etc. and how much are you paying out now.

i did ipodtouch4free one...waiting for it to credit...ill PM you when its green...32$ right?

Last edited by a moderator:
HotRocks - you just got paid!

Mizzou - Yes I'm still doing this - I'd love it if you do both, but if you can only do one, do IpodTouch, please :)

The0ne- What's your e-mail so I can keep an eye on yours? I'm still sending $32 paypal.

Thanks guys!

[quote name='Amc5kidz']HotRocks - you just got paid!

Mizzou - Yes I'm still doing this - I'd love it if you do both, but if you can only do one, do IpodTouch, please :)

The0ne- What's your e-mail so I can keep an eye on yours? I'm still sending $32 paypal.

Thanks guys![/quote]

I sent you a PM. Let me know if my email is signed up on your profile before I do an offer.

Are you in need of a couple ref's or just one...I will do it, but don't wanna sign up and go green if someone is gonna take ur last ref before me. Thanks, let me know.

[quote name='Amc5kidz']hope - which offer did you do?[/quote]

vistaprint. it might end up being an mcr, since it said it was supposed to credit instantly and hasn't yet. oh trainn.

signed up under you as ttrefs2, did the Gamefly offer so it should be approved in a week. I am used to doing these sites so just keep a slot reserved for me. :D

pixi - I'm not sure - You could always do a pre-paid credit card.

Teh - Gamefly takes a week?

I'm gonna stop taking referrals on IpodTouch - Just 360Elite for now.

[quote name='Amc5kidz']pixi - I'm not sure - You could always do a pre-paid credit card.

Teh - Gamefly takes a week?

I'm gonna stop taking referrals on IpodTouch - Just 360Elite for now.[/quote]

In my experience, I have already done it once before on another site. :lol: I love prepaids, they think it is a brand new person and credit card.

I'm underage, I can't own a prepaid. xD

Oh, well. I guess I should wait for 30 days to roll around and start a conga of my own.

just did one of the things on 360 elite... by that i mean i signed up on your referral code

want to tell me what i'm actually doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back