$280 250 GB PS3(MOH + GOW Saga) or (PS ASBR + R&C Coll) BB/AMZ exclusives w/FS

BAH I was hoping to find a fair deal on the half-slim model, since I've been hearing nothing but negative comments on the super-slim. But Amazon is charging $300, which is $100 more than what I'm willing to spend. :(

[quote name='panda911']Amazon bundle is superior.[/QUOTE]depends
on ur CAG savvy since the BB one can be had for $140ish

[quote name='Enuf']depends
on ur CAG savvy since the BB one can be had for $140ish[/QUOTE]
How would you get the BB one for half off?

Outside of the BF deal, I still think the 500gb AC3 bundle has been the best value featuring the Super Slim. 2 weeks ago that could have been purchased with a free copy of the Ezio Trilogy

I'm with people in the other threads: It seems kinda crazy to spend so much on current gen systems when the 720/PS4 is most likely going to come out this year or early next year at worst. I can't see them releasing their newer systems above $400 either.

But hey, who am I to judge?

[quote name='Chocoburger']BAH I was hoping to find a fair deal on the half-slim model, since I've been hearing nothing but negative comments on the super-slim. But Amazon is charging $300, which is $100 more than what I'm willing to spend. :([/QUOTE]

You're hoping to find a $200 brand new PS3, days after the end of the christmas season? I hope you don't mind waiting 11 months!

[quote name='Havok83']Outside of the BF deal, I still think the 500gb AC3 bundle has been the best value featuring the Super Slim. 2 weeks ago that could have been purchased with a free copy of the Ezio Trilogy[/QUOTE]

I found one on amazon for $200 in like new condition. After selling the extras and my old ps3 I only paid about $30-40 bucks for it.

I'm done buying consoles for this generation. I returned the Wii U I bought because it was overpriced, and wasn't really worth the money if you ask me. I can't see myself pre-ordering the next gen systems because I have enough games to last me a while so that's what I'll be doing once the new systems launch.

I don't know about you guys, but am I the only one who isn't a fan of the new PS3 Super Slim model?

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']How would you get the BB one for half off?[/QUOTE]100% TIV to negate the true cost. Right now till 1/19 would be the best time to get a big ticket item

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']
I don't know about you guys, but am I the only one who isn't a fan of the new PS3 Super Slim model?[/QUOTE]
The new one is great and Ive been loving it since i got it 2 months ago

[quote name='Enuf']100% TIV to negate the true cost. Right now till 1/19 would be the best time to get a big ticket item[/QUOTE]

flipping applies to amazon as well since you can get kindle gcs from bb

[quote name='Enuf']100% TIV to negate the true cost. Right now till 1/19 would be the best time to get a big ticket item[/QUOTE]

I still don't see how you get $140 off even if you flip the games. Warfighter is $9 and Saga is $10. That's $38, $39.90 with unlocked. Even if you are counting the Rewards points on the system and trade in, that's only a little more than 6 bucks in points. Where are you saving $140 bucks? Unless that was a typo and you meant $240

[quote name='JP73']I still don't see how you get $140 off even if you flip the games. Warfighter is $9 and Saga is $10. That's $38, $39.90 with unlocked. Even if you are counting the Rewards points on the system and trade in, that's only a little more than 6 bucks in points. Where are you saving $140 bucks? Unless that was a typo and you meant $240[/QUOTE]
I got this bundle at BB when it was 249 cant flip games beacause they are
in carboard boxes not Og cases but sold both on ebay for 25 each:)

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']flipping applies to amazon as well since you can get kindle gcs from bb[/QUOTE]it's not even 60 day pm, 25% silver bonus & rz pts.

[quote name='JP73']I still don't see how you get $140 off even if you flip the games. Warfighter is $9 and Saga is $10. That's $38, $39.90 with unlocked. Even if you are counting the Rewards points on the system and trade in, that's only a little more than 6 bucks in points. Where are you saving $140 bucks? Unless that was a typo and you meant $240[/QUOTE]take $140 to gs & turn it into $280+

[quote name='Enuf']it's not even 60 day pm, 25% silver bonus & rz pts.

take $140 to gs & turn it into $280+[/QUOTE]

Amazon in my area doesn't charge tax yet so it's still a better deal than BB.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Amazon in my area doesn't charge tax yet so it's still a better deal than BB.[/QUOTE]good point but I'm only 30 min. from tax free DE
so tax never matters to me on big ticket items.

[quote name='Enuf']
take $140 to gs & turn it into $280+[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's the Oxycodone i took, but I'm still not getting what you are driving at. Take $140 of what to GS to turn it into $280? None of these are available at GS. Is there some obvious thing I'm missing. I'm not trying to argue, but if there is something there, please take me through it step by step cause I would love to get this for $140.

[quote name='JP73']Maybe it's the Oxycodone i took, but I'm still not getting what you are driving at. Take $140 of what to GS to turn it into $280? None of these are available at GS. Is there some obvious thing I'm missing. I'm not trying to argue, but if there is something there, please take me through it step by step cause I would love to get this for $140.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming he's taking about buying games at GS to flip at BB. Spend $140 cash or credit at GS then trade everything at BB for $280 and then buy the bundle there. It will be very YMMV anyway, like most of the stuff he posts.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I'm assuming he's taking about buying games at GS to flip at BB. Spend $140 cash or credit at GS then trade everything at BB for $280 and then buy the bundle there. It will be very YMMV anyway, like most of the stuff he posts.[/QUOTE]there's a whole thread of ppl who have doubled their credit. And my ymmv stuff stems mainly on simple pm's where ae there's been way more ppl getting coupons + pm's or amazon/amz 3rd party pm's long before BB changed.

[quote name='bizzy74']I got this bundle at BB when it was 249 cant flip games beacause they are
in carboard boxes not Og cases but sold both on ebay for 25 each:)[/QUOTE]

Yes you can. All you need is the disc to trade in at BB

[quote name='batman1939']I got the Best Buy bundle last week when it was $250. I pulled out the games in crappy sleeves, made the games look like demos. Then I saw the super slim, opened it up to see how to load the disc, put it back in the box, and returned it the next day for a slim model. No games and less gigs but doesn't look as breakable.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree but how I see it is that the super slim just has to last the 1+ year until the ps4, most of which it is under warranty.

We're only a day into the new year, but I'm already nominating this thread for "Most Acronyms in Title."

I'm tempted to pick one up since I lolligagged during Black Friday, though I feel like I should probably wait and see what else pops up.

bread's done
Back