: ]

Not to sound mean, but if the Zelda GBA can't play GB/GBC games, I'm going to say it's very much not mint. And the other pressing question is why was it modded? The only GBAs that needed it were the originals that had no lighting.

It was modded to get a black and gold theme with two different shells, before a Zelda decal was then added on the top face. Mint refers to the outer condition in respect to a new GBA SP, since modded items can't be otherwise compared. I'm not sure exactly why it doesn't play or connect to GB/GBC games yet does perfectly well with GBA. Though it is able to detect them.

And I've heard of regular frontlit GBA SP's being modded with backlit components. Though this is definitely a genuine AGS-101.

It was modded to get a black and gold theme with two different shells, before a Zelda decal was then added on the top face. Mint refers to the outer condition in respect to a new GBA SP, since modded items can't be otherwise compared. I'm not sure exactly why it doesn't play or connect to GB/GBC games yet does perfectly well with GBA. Though it is able to detect them.

And I've heard of regular frontlit GBA SP's being modded with backlit components. Though this is definitely a genuine AGS-101.

bread's done
Back