The jam: The freebies will actually be decided at the end... highest bid gets first choice. I wasn't clear on this so you can retract your bid if you'd like.

ASB37: I can check for you later today

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']This is going to be the longest lowball ever. See you in mid-July for the finale![/QUOTE]

Lol I'm not exactly in a rush and I'm gonna add some stuff to the freebies list as I find "junk" around my house :p

if you post the condition of the PS2 games I may bid on a few
(specifically dual hearts)

case and manual are important to me:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey not to be a downer but you are definitely going to lose money on shipping at those prices. You might want to reconsider your shipping prices.

[quote name='ASB37']hey...could you pm me or post the completness of the gamecube games...and if they are black label[/QUOTE]

This ^

[quote name='Vhehs2']The jam: The freebies will actually be decided at the end... highest bid gets first choice. I wasn't clear on this so you can retract your bid if you'd like.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see. The sad truth is that I already had both games in the past, and now I'm pining for them again.

Anyway, please *do* cancel my bid. Given that I have 631 games backlogged (howlongtobeat.com), it's probably wise to hold back too.

Didn't realize manuals and covers were so important! And goodnight may have a good point. I'm gonna re-evaluate the lowball for a few days (after all, there are no bids yet) and update it accordingly. It's my first lowball so thanks for the patience and advice

[quote name='Vhehs2']Didn't realize manuals and covers were so important! And goodnight may have a good point. I'm gonna re-evaluate the lowball for a few days (after all, there are no bids yet) and update it accordingly. It's my first lowball so thanks for the patience and advice[/QUOTE]

Not a problem, to many it's a collection thing, but it can vary.

For example I don't care if my N64 stuff is complete really just want cart only, but my gamecube stuff has to be CIB black label etc.

Another questions if you decide to go forward with the lowball is the link's training, is that game only?

Pikmin $1
Animal Crossing $1
Sonic Heroes $1
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut $1
Sonic Mega Collection $1
Viewtiful Joe $1

Jak 2 $1
Dual Hearts $2

Pikmin $3
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut $2

Mighty Mouse DVD $1
Woody the Woodpecker DVD $1

Suppose I'll bid now:

• The Office (Season 1 - mint) - $1
  • The Office (Season 2 - mint) - $1
  • The Office (Season 3 - sealed) - $1

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']The office Season 1-2
The Office Season 2-2
The Office Season 3-2[/QUOTE]

According to the low-ball rules Here, the auction should already be over.
We'll see what happens though. I ended up waiting until 5:30 this morning for word that it was over so I knew I was safe but it never came.

So, did OP delete everything to try and get out of all the low bids?

I think somebody should explain to the OP what a lowball sale means exactly...

[quote name='Vulgarism']So, did OP delete everything to try and get out of all the low bids?

I think somebody should explain to the OP what a lowball sale means exactly...[/QUOTE]

Well there could be another explanation. This was his 'part 2' so he has done one before, last week I think.
I'm not going to accuse him right off the bat of trying to weasel out of something. But it would be nice if he would explain.
It's been almost two days since the auction ended and I haven't heard a word from him.

[quote name='Vulgarism']So, did OP delete everything to try and get out of all the low bids?

I think somebody should explain to the OP what a lowball sale means exactly...[/QUOTE]

This is why lowballs should be limited to CAG members with 50+ or 100+ feedback. Not that shenanigans still couldn't occur, but it'd be less likely to.

People who pull this kind of stuff should really start getting TTO slapped on them. I think the recommended minimum is fine, but people need to start being held accountable for being irresponsible.

I would give him a little bit of time to explain himself but what happens is everyone who bid in the last lowball leaves a negative feedback. It is your duty as a CAG to keep this community honest.

bread's done
Back