$29.99 UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 - Digital Code cdkeys.com

Almost bought this for $35 yesterday. Glad I waited. Gonna keep waiting, it's dropping so fast!

Rented it from Gamefly and beat all 3 to satisfy my short term itch. I'll buy this eventually because they are all such great and entertaining games but Remasters I can hold out for bargain bin prices.

Last of Us plummeted to less than $20 with all the holiday bundle sales from November-December last year.

Will wait on that to happen with Uncharted.

Ha, I was at Best Buy on lunch...and decided to try to price match the $27.99 price from this website.  They did it.  Then used my $20 Best Buy code from the visa checkout promotion earlier this week.  $8 + tax for this...obviously YMMV lol.

Ha, I was at Best Buy on lunch...and decided to try to price match the $27.99 price from this website. They did it. Then used my $20 Best Buy code from the visa checkout promotion earlier this week. $8 + tax for this...obviously YMMV lol.
That's VINsane.

Ha, I was at Best Buy on lunch...and decided to try to price match the $27.99 price from this website. They did it. Then used my $20 Best Buy code from the visa checkout promotion earlier this week. $8 + tax for this...obviously YMMV lol.
I'll be the first to say it. Pics or it didn't happen.

That's YMMV like a motherfucker. You apparently got someone on their last day with a "fuck it" attitude to price match a cdkeys digital code price on a $60 physical copy. I hope you bought a lottery ticket on the way home. Because it was definitely your lucky day.

Got a download code from the target discount bundle last week; I've already played all three uncharted's and don't care for the beta. $25; PM if interested.

jesus christ I just tried to order a copy from them and they wanted me to send a picture of my driver's license what in the hell is that? 

bread's done
Back