$299 250 GB PS3 Slim @ Fry's

killthee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Saw this over at Engadget and didn't see it here:

1oZvt.jpg

The post doesn't state whether this is a chain wide price drop so YMMV.

[quote name='killthee']Saw this over at Engadget and didn't see it here:

1oZvt.jpg

The post doesn't state whether this is a chain wide price drop so YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Red means clearance, so it'll be a YMMV price depending on which Fry's you go to.

They're probably getting ready for the new models coming in, so ditching the old ones.

Come on universal price drop! I was going to go for the 160GB. I would definitely be interested more in a $249 or less 120GB model though.

Just FYI, you can order online for this price and pick up in-store. So, the price seems to be chain-wide. The availability...not so much.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']So aside from their harddrive upgrades, are the old and new slim models exactly the same?[/QUOTE]

Apparently the new PS3 slim models (160gb, 320gb) are suppose to be more energy efficient with an improved heat sink for cooling. Maybe a smaller processor chip as well; uncertain. The information is floating around the internet somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it at the moment. Appreciative if anyone could gather specifications on the new slims.

[quote name='madcatz1999']Just FYI, you can order online for this price and pick up in-store. So, the price seems to be chain-wide. The availability...not so much.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Thanks! I'll check my local store

bread's done
Back