$299 360 Premium Refurbished Back at TigerDirect

[quote name='dpadilla4']I'm notsur eit has the three years it shows only 3 months[/QUOTE]

Yea, that 3 month warranty covers EVERYTHING, but the 3 year warranty only covers system failures, so they don't list it.

Also, the warranty continues from whenever it was purchased...so it may not be 3 years. At the very least, the warranty on system failures will last till November 2008 (360 was released in Nov 05). The other normal warranty also continues from whenever it was originally purchased. So, if the refurb you buy was purchased less than a year ago, then you'll have even more than 3 months warranty on it.

[quote name='dpadilla4']I'm notsur eit has the three years it shows only 3 months[/QUOTE]

I believe the 3 month warranty is with TigerDirect and if anything else happens after you have to deal with the Microsoft 3 yr warranty. At least this is how I understood it and see it.

EDIT: Quadomatic beat me to it.

[quote name='N5']I believe the 3 month warranty is with TigerDirect and if anything else happens after you have to deal with the Microsoft 3 yr warranty. At least this is how I understood it and see it.

EDIT: Quadomatic beat me to it.[/QUOTE]

Actually Microsoft provides the 3 month warranty AND the 3 year warranty

[quote name='nativetongue88']these 300$ 360s are actually a good deal because it seems as if just about everyones crashes at some point anyway.[/quote]

Oh, the irony. :lol:

bread's done
Back