2GB Kingston Flash drive Pre-loaded w/ Michael Jackson's This is It - $6.99

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon has Michael Jackson's This is It (in SD) preloaded on a 2GB Kingston DataTraveler Flash drive for 6.99. Not a bad deal considering you get the movie (can be loaded on 3 computers) and can use the flash drive later on. It's also a pretty unique collector's items for fans. It's a numbered edition of 75,000 as well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00332GA8...iveASIN=B00332GA8I&adid=03D05EVEDEAXMW2VHTDA&

Kingston-Michael-Jacksons-THIS-IS-IT-Limited-Edition-USB-Flash-Drive.jpg

Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, announced it has joined with Sony Pictures Home Entertainment to deliver "Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT" exclusively on a special logo'd Kingston DataTraveler USB Flash drive. The collector's item featuring the King of Pop's final concert rehearsal footage is serial numbered with a production run of only 75,000 units. The movie can be stored on up to three computers and is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems. Windows Media Player is required for viewing.

Would I be able to plug this into my tv and watch it? If so, I find this to be a great idea. I hope they put more movies on flash drives!

[quote name='jfs_87']Would I be able to plug this into my tv and watch it? If so, I find this to be a great idea. I hope they put more movies on flash drives![/QUOTE]

Likely not. The description says it plays through Windows Media Player.

Wtf is the point of this? This movie's on Blu-ray. $7 for a lower than DVD quality movie is overpriced. You could pirate this movie in better quality for free.

It's a bad deal.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Likely not. The description says it plays through Windows Media Player.[/QUOTE]

If it's WMP only, then it should work on Xbox 360 or even PS3 (it plays WMV files too). I'm guessing whatever format it comes in, I'll be able to convert it to an avi. file to use however I please. ;)

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']If it's WMP only, then it should work on Xbox 360 or even PS3 (it plays WMV files too). I'm guessing whatever format it comes in, I'll be able to convert it to an avi. file to use however I please. ;)[/QUOTE]

as long as you can strip the DRM this no doubt has, sure

bread's done
Back