2GB SD Memory $35 @ BB for all you Wii owners out there

alleycat58

CAGiversary!
Apologies if this is a repost, did a quick search and did not see anything, this JUST hit this Sunday's ad but wasn't in the normal ad thread, so I'd post it up here since it seems there are a lot of new Wii owners this week (like myself).

BB has $35 2gb SanDisk SD cards. Not a bad deal at all, no rebate required!!!!! Even if it's not for a Wii, that's a damn good price!

I got one of these back in the 2006 Black Friday sale for the same price, they are perfect for Wii since it doesn't support 4GB cards yet. Don't pass this up!

I have a question for you Wii owners out there. What exactly are you using these SD cards for? I have one in my Wii (ouch, sounds painful!) and I've hardly used it at all. Since you can redownload VC games at any time, backing them up onto a card makes little sense. I guess you can use it to backup your game saves, but for that you just need a tiny card. The picture channel is sort of fun, I guess. Aside from that, I don't really see the need to have an SD card at all, much less a large one.

no offense but only idiots buy computer stuff at best buy, the only thing I buy related to computers is blank dvd's but only when they go on sale.

Better to use your RZ coupons on games.

[quote name='icruise']I have a question for you Wii owners out there. What exactly are you using these SD cards for? I have one in my Wii (ouch, sounds painful!) and I've hardly used it at all. Since you can redownload VC games at any time, backing them up onto a card makes little sense. I guess you can use it to backup your game saves, but for that you just need a tiny card. The picture channel is sort of fun, I guess. Aside from that, I don't really see the need to have an SD card at all, much less a large one.[/QUOTE]

I use it for backing up games and the picture channel. I really l ike that channel. The best part is the movie playback function. I really enjoy the play backwards function.

bread's done
Back