2K Sports is offering a $1 million prize to the first player to throw a perfect game

this will be done prior to "official" release I'm betting from somebody who finds an early copy. Also a horrible, but genius attempt to get people to buy their buggy ass game (it will totally work too).

Interesting move 2K, good marketing from you on this one. It will be interesting to see what happens when people try to claim the money on early copies that will eventually be leaked

dude, mvp baseball for xbox was great...like 2004 or 2005

really, ea should have got the exclusive mlb license and 2k should have got the exclusive nfl license. thanks for screwing over great games

[quote name='n64ra']dude, mvp baseball for xbox was great...like 2004 or 2005

really, ea should have got the exclusive mlb license and 2k should have got the exclusive nfl license. thanks for screwing over great games[/QUOTE]

what your crazy madden kills 2k in football

[quote name='Shuino']The only good Baseball games ever made:

RBI Baseball
Super Baseball 2020

I prefer them both on Sega Genesis :)[/QUOTE]

those were awesome games I'll also throw in Super Batter Up for the SNES

when madden lets go of the nfl exclusivity i imagine mvp will come back but since i dont see that happening mvp series is probably dead

[quote name='Outrun9']those were awesome games I'll also throw in Super Batter Up for the SNES[/QUOTE]

Base Wars. Nuff said.

[quote name='sp00ge']Base Wars. Nuff said.[/QUOTE]

I'm also going to throw in Bad News Baseball for NES. I thought it was great. Also the original Bases Loaded was quite fun.

[quote name='Mirpkered']I'm also going to throw in Bad News Baseball for NES. I thought it was great. Also the original Bases Loaded was quite fun.[/QUOTE]

I was about to post the same thing. I also had fun with High Heat Baseball 2004 and the Power Pros games that came out on the PS2.

[quote name='starmask2k3']what your crazy madden kills 2k in football[/QUOTE]

His crazy madden? Wha? ;-)

I will throw my hat in as well with BASE WARS~! upgrading the robots and having the BEST TEAM EVER was always fun... until one of them got hurt.

Also, I hope their contest date STARTS on the "OFFICIAL" release date (though that still gives early copy people an edge)

What's stopping you from playing online against a friend and just have the friend not swing at anything? 27 strikeouts, perfect game.

[quote name='Jim Beam']What's stopping you from playing online against a friend and just have the friend not swing at anything? 27 strikeouts, perfect game.[/QUOTE]

Uh, the fact that the rules say it has to be against the CPU.

This will be done on a modded 360. Hell, if I thought I could successfully disassemble the game files, I'd do it. But somebody out there will put the time into hacking it. Then, when they do, they'll run out and buy a real copy and claim that they got it legitimately.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Uh, the fact that the rules say it has to be against the CPU.[/QUOTE]

wow thats bullshit, all they have to do is program the game to give the cpu some sort of free hit.

bread's done
Back