2nd fantasy football CAG league. Ready to go. draft is tonight!

Well if I get 9 other intereste peeps, im willing to start something up. 

Im fully open for ideas of what type of league we should do also. Id be willing to do a few bucks of a buyin, but i definitely understand how people wouldnt want that.

(i vouched for a friend to join my two money leagues, he got into it with commishs and got booted and me uninvited back :oldman: )

Also site preference is okay to state! I cant exactly which site of the big 3 I prefer but I feel like yahoo sucks the most (out of ESPN, nfl, and yahoo)

Pretty standard. Vrs1650 makes 10. Gonna set up a League on yahoo tonight, probably need emails so I will send out some DMs later too.

Made league on Yahoo. Sent out a link in DMs. 

Yahoo allows you to draft via mobile on andriod so they are much cooler than espn.

We can discuss some settings here after it fills. up!!!

I'd say after the preseason is over. So sometime between August 30th and September 4th would make the most sense to me. As long as it's later in the day, I should be available on any of those dates.

If there's anyone wanting to join multiple leagues, we have an opening in another CAG league. It's a 10 team PPR league on Yahoo. We've been at it for a few years now with a solid group of CAGs. If you want in, pm me your email. We're drafting at 9:30 Eastern tonight.

bread's done
Back