2x Smokin' Aces 2: Assassins' Ball + DVD movie + 15 GC @ BB for 22.97

Add 2x Smokin Aces 2 (Blu-rays)
Add 1x DVD (select title) ($5.99)
Add $15 GC
Total: $22.97 ($7.97 for 3 Items + $15 GC)

316sol3.jpg

I'm tempted to get the same trio as you nixmahn but I don't know what I'd do with two Smokin Aces 2 BR when I haven't even seen the first one.

tried the same thing with the last starfighter DVD, and doesnt work. BUT, if done the same way the OP did, using the sarah marshall DVD, it works out fine. weird glitch. thanks for the heads up tho!

You should mention that Smokin' Aces 2 has an additional promotion of $16.99 off another BD. I was really confused until I saw the fine print.

I guess this is a deal if you wanted a crappy BD and DVD. I'd consider it if anything were worth a shit to flip on Amazon.

[quote name='Jodou']You should mention that Smokin' Aces 2 has an additional promotion of $16.99 off another BD. I was really confused until I saw the fine print.

I guess this is a deal if you wanted a crappy BD and DVD. I'd consider it if anything were worth a shit to flip on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i didn't buy anything for the same reason, just thought I'd post when I found it.

[quote name='taylort3']tried the same thing with the last starfighter DVD, and doesnt work. BUT, if done the same way the OP did, using the sarah marshall DVD, it works out fine. weird glitch. thanks for the heads up tho![/QUOTE]
It does work with TLS, but it takes off less because the DVD is priced higher. Anything $5.99 will work like the OP.

Anyone else see any over lapping promos that can overlap with the 15 GC?
I got the idea from last 2 blu-rays for 20.00 and 15 GC for 2 select titles deal a while ago.
Wonder what next week will bring, lol.

Hm... Not the greatest deal, but $7.97 for Smokin Aces 2 after the GC. That's cool with me. I'll eBay Sarah marshall and Smokin Aces 2. Should be more than enough for a free movie :).

[quote name='DarkRider23']Hm... Not the greatest deal, but $7.97 for Smokin Aces 2 after the GC. That's cool with me. I'll eBay Sarah marshall and Smokin Aces 2. Should be more than enough for a free movie :).[/QUOTE]

I checked goozex and SA does not have good value. Besides ebay, wheres a good place to get ride of Smokin Aces 2?

Using my $15 reward cert to get a $15 dollar gift card. I need to see the first smoking aces. I plan on selling everything else.
$8.45 Total. Going to try to sell the DVD and the Blu locally.

its a sad example when even for 8.45$ (using my current 15$ GC from last sale) i dont want TWO copies of SA2 blu-ray....

pass. shit movies deserves to stay on shelves and not get increase in sales figures. maybe they'll stop making them.

Normally, I would jump at any cheap Bluray, but I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on this deal after reading the reviews for SA2.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back