3/25 - 3/29: Mad Catz PAX EAST Promo - 20-30% OFF SUPER SFIV + FightSticks & Pads

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
3/25 - 3/29: Mad Catz PAX EAST Promo - 20-30% OFF SUPER SFIV + FightSticks & Pads

NOTE: THIS ONLINE PROMOTION IS ONLY VALID FROM MAR. 25 - MAR. 29, 2010!

ALSO NOTE, ONLY ONE COUPON CODE CAN BE USED AT A TIME! IF YOU WANT TO GET A DISCOUNT ON BOTH A SUPER STREET FIGHTER ORDER AND/OR A REGULAR TE STICK ORDER, FIGHTPAD/SE FIGHTSTICK YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE SEPARATE ORDERS!

Hello everyone! MarkMan here with another discount for the gaming community

Nice. This deal goes live in about 50 minutes.

Don't miss out! This will probably be the last deal/promo I run until AFTER Super SFIV drops next month...

The 3 way switch on the Super SFIV Tourney sticks sounds great for Schmups too!

Sanwa buttons yes!

What Restrictor gate does it use for the joystick? Anyone know?? Tx

JESUS, $150.61 after tax/shipping for Super stick. Amazon easily beats this by $10 (ps3 black)

@Driftninja: Most likely square, as are all their sticks.

Opinion time! Which is better?

Official Super Street Fighter™ IV FightStick™ Tournament Edition for Microsoft Xbox 360
or
Official Street Fighter™ IV Round 2 FightStick™ Tournament Edition for Microsoft Xbox 360
???

[quote name='k4lm4n']Opinion time! Which is better?

Official Super Street Fighter™ IV FightStick™ Tournament Edition for Microsoft Xbox 360
or
Official Street Fighter™ IV Round 2 FightStick™ Tournament Edition for Microsoft Xbox 360
???[/QUOTE]

Super because it looks cooler ;)

I just modded my fight stick a few weeks ago with Seimitsu buttons and a sanwa stick with octagonal restrictor! pure pwnage

Official Street Fighter™ IV Round 2 FightStick™ Tournament Edition for Microsoft Xbox 360 - 112.49 Shipped.... Might just bite, gotta check the finances.

[quote name='Squall_L_FF8']What do you guys think of the Tournament Edition S vs. the original?[/QUOTE]

The S is a little bit smaller. They have the same parts and are nearly the same size and weight.

[quote name='shrike4242']Does anyone know of the differences between the Round 2 SFIV stick and the SSFIV stick?[/QUOTE]

The casing is a bit different (slim side panels vs Vewlix style), but the overall weight is the same.

There is a full top art panel now on the "S" (SSFIV) vs the original+plastic trim/bezel.

The SSFIV "S" stick lock feature on the control panel now locks the start & select/back button as well... Preventing any & all accidental discharge of any of the buttons YOU don't want to press while in competition/tournament play!

[quote name='BustaUppa']I am a little confused by the wording in the OP. Is the game itself on sale too, or is this just for the accessories?[/QUOTE]

The game itself is not on sale. This is just for the Super Street Fighter IV FightPads/FightSticks.

[quote name='gmsick']Markman. Why didnt you bring some of those keychains to FR XIII. Why? *tear*

xD[/QUOTE]

I did, I had over 70 and gave them out all weekend. ;)

When is the promo reflected in the pricing? I added a FightStick to my cart, then entered the code and pressed UPDATE. At that point, I'm still not seeing the discount. Do I have to sign up and get to the checkout before the discount shows itself?

[quote name='MarkMan']The casing is a bit different (slim side panels vs Vewlix style), but the overall weight is the same.

There is a full top art panel now on the "S" (SSFIV) vs the original+plastic trim/bezel.

The SSFIV "S" stick lock feature on the control panel now locks the start & select/back button as well... Preventing any & all accidental discharge of any of the buttons YOU don't want to press while in competition/tournament play![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the updated info. I think the SSFIV differences are worth the extra money.

[quote name='MarkMan']I did, I had over 70 and gave them out all weekend. ;)[/QUOTE]

Noooooooooooooooo. I didn't think you had any. Damn... xD. Its awesome that you came though.

bread's done
Back