3/26 to 3/27 only @ Toys R Us: Buy 1 get 40%off all PS3/360 games (online or B&M)

DaBoltz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Warm deal but good if you have GC to unload...

Click on this link and then click on the "Easter Sale" in the upper right corner of the flash page. Look on page 2 of the ad once it opens (upper left corner). (page 1 mentions a sale on games priced up to $19.99 BTW).

Saw this posted by butcherboy on FW. Searched CAG and didn't find it here, suprisingly.

Here's a screenshot of the ad
download.php

Does anyone know if there is really going to be a B1G1 half off the following weekend? Someone posted about it earlier in the week, but it's still unconfirmed. I'm wondering if maybe he got it confused with the B1G1 half off for Wii games in this Sunday's ad?

[quote name='Trix']Awesome! I had to see to believe it. JC2 and Red Steel 2 is mine this Friday.[/QUOTE]

make sure they pricematch Kmart on Just Cause

Not bad but it's more than I want to spend right now on a game. I need a B1 or B2 with a freebie.

[quote name='moop2001']make sure they pricematch Kmart on Just Cause[/QUOTE]

That's my plan. But I've heard that they seasonly pm at TRUs. Blast, need to find another game for the deal. I got a bit lost and thought said all games for all system. So it's either two wii games or ps3/360 games.

[quote name='bojay1997']Does anyone know if there is really going to be a B1G1 half off the following weekend? Someone posted about it earlier in the week, but it's still unconfirmed. I'm wondering if maybe he got it confused with the B1G1 half off for Wii games in this Sunday's ad?[/QUOTE]

April 2nd and 3rd is indeed buy one get one half off all games, all systems. It is buy one get one half off all 39.99 or more wii games all week and buy one get one half off all blu ray and DVD all week though.

For the guy wondering about it, TRU has Just Cause 2 unadvertised on sale for 49.99. I can't remember if it ends Saturday or on 4/6.

so it it going to be a buy B1G1 half off all of nxt wk for wii games? I wouldn't mind mario kart wii with wheel & wii sports resort with motion plus @$75 by just waiting until sunday!

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']So buy 1, get 1 40% off this week... And buy 1, get 1 50% off next week...?

Is there ANY reason to participate in this week's 40% off then?[/QUOTE]

Only to get something in stock.

[quote name='ShinAkuma']April 2nd and 3rd is indeed buy one get one half off all games, all systems. It is buy one get one half off all 39.99 or more wii games all week and buy one get one half off all blu ray and DVD all week though.

For the guy wondering about it, TRU has Just Cause 2 unadvertised on sale for 49.99. I can't remember if it ends Saturday or on 4/6.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I was trying to decide to get red steel 2 w/ free motion plus in the game plus another motion plus controller free deal. But the deal for it ends this Saturday.

bread's done
Back