$3.99 and $6.99 DVDS @ Circuit City ONLINE ONLY

It was a mob at the Circuit City I went to! Four bins and tons of people like it was Black Friday in spring!!! Only thing that sold out as far as I know then was the Bourne Identity. Some of the DVDs are NOT IN THE BINS, I had to go to the regular DVD section to find the Labyrinth with David Bowie. Also, there are others not in the official ads that are also $3.99, such as a DVD on the Temptations. Hit up your Circuit Cities, I doubt these will last by tomorrow!! If anything, price match to Walmart or Best Buy!!!

[quote name='bboyrealm']It was a mob at the Circuit City I went to! Four bins and tons of people like it was Black Friday in spring!!! Only thing that sold out as far as I know then was the Bourne Identity. Some of the DVDs are NOT IN THE BINS, I had to go to the regular DVD section to find the Labyrinth with David Bowie. Also, there are others not in the official ads that are also $3.99, such as a DVD on the Temptations. Hit up your Circuit Cities, I doubt these will last by tomorrow!! If anything, price match to Walmart or Best Buy!!![/QUOTE]

Live in a small town low income town?

Thats an honest question. Thats the only reason why I could think people were swarming the bins. Cause none of those movies are anything super special. But I live in city that has an average income of $30k. So I'm thinking that much like my city all good deals get bought up so people can attempt to resell on ebay.

I live in Los Angeles and mine was fairly swarmed. It was a polite swarm... but even the people who worked in the store were already feverishly pawing through the bins before the store even opened.... five minutes late.

i kinda thought it was funny that employees wouldn't just go to the regular dvd racks where there were plenty of titles in stock.

For me there were half a dozen titles on that list that I've thought about picking up for 9.99 or more in the past, but have passed on. 3.99 is the price of a rental.

To me it's an exceptionally good deal. Then again, I'm a cheap DVD whore.

But look what site you're on. :)

I went to my CC yesterday about an hour after they opened and there were plenty good selection. I couldn't find crouching tiger, hidden dragon but maybe next time. Usually they sell out before the end of the day at the CC here in bakersfield so I've been trying to go earlier to beat most of the church rush

[quote name='Altimateone2004']I went to my CC yesterday about an hour after they opened and there were plenty good selection. I couldn't find crouching tiger, hidden dragon but maybe next time. Usually they sell out before the end of the day at the CC here in bakersfield so I've been trying to go earlier to beat most of the church rush[/QUOTE]

i had to dig all the way to the bottom of one bin to find CTHD

and there was one lone copy with a slipcase :cool: heh.

[quote name='D_Icon']
Whats b&m?[/QUOTE]

Stands for Brick and Mortar and it means the actual physical store, not the website.

I tried to get Good Will Hunting on Tuesday, and they were completely out. Along with the CC coupon thing, it really pissed me off.

the three CCs around me were bombed out by Sunday afternoon

first time i've ever seen a line 20 people deep that early in the day... and everyone in line had three movies in common that they were buying - Bourne Identity.. Supremacy.. and GWH

when i checked out i looked at the cashier and said "you're gonna be seeing Damon's face a lot today" he groaned and handed me my receipt. haha.

bread's done
Back