$3 Amazon MP3 voucher free on Amazon Local

Thanks for the heads-up!

EDIT: I'm a derp, and I forgot to apply the code to my account before I purchased a song and I ended up charging 99 cents to my credit card. Just make sure you apply the voucher first before you buy anything, folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Looked through the Soundtrack CDs as they're $2.99, then did a search and noticed Brothers by Black Keys was $2.99 as well so I picked that up.

Weird, my sister just signed up for this and got $3 in mp3, $1 in Instant Video, $1 in Kindle and $1 in software/video game DLs

[quote name='pyoobez']Weird, my sister just signed up for this and got $3 in mp3, $1 in Instant Video, $1 in Kindle and $1 in software/video game DLs[/QUOTE]
Just got the MP3 credit on my side. Congrats i would take the $1 game credit instead of music. :)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Just got the MP3 credit on my side. Congrats i would take the $1 game credit instead of music. :)[/QUOTE]

Well, she doesn't think it was that anymore. Yesterday they did a deal for 99 cent albums only at first it was $1.99 and they said they'd recredit her for the $1 extra she paid.

Any pirates here not need a code? Some of the artists I listen to aren't so... popular, even as a pop music fan.

Anyone outside the US who managed to purchase something?

Can't seem to get down to that myself, always gives me an error :( I am using an US shipping address, it still doesn't work.

That sucks. I miss out every time. I would've got some 4minute. Huh is cool. And Bubble Pop. Hello! :) Can't wait until next time. Thanks for posting it anyway.

bread's done
Back