3 cents needed for Super Saver Shipping at Amazon, suggestions?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Deodorant, shampoo, or other toiletries you would normally buy anyway. At least you'll get some use of out of them.[/quote]

I buy my deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, soap, floss, and toothpaste on Amazon.com. I buy a bunch at a time to get free shipping. My fiancée makes fun of me about it, but I love how Amazon.com has just about everything you'd ever need. If they had more groceries, I'd never leave the house.

[quote name='Wet Ninja'][quote name='Dead of Knight']Deodorant, shampoo, or other toiletries you would normally buy anyway. At least you'll get some use of out of them.[/quote]

I buy my deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, soap, floss, and toothpaste on Amazon.com. I buy a bunch at a time to get free shipping. My fiancée makes fun of me about it, but I love how Amazon.com has just about everything you'd ever need. If they had more groceries, I'd never leave the house.[/quote]
Whatever happened to those online grocery stores?
Groceryworks.com or something like that?

[quote name='dnt_h8me2']Whatever happened to those online grocery stores?
Groceryworks.com or something like that?[/quote]

I'm not sure. Last I heard (and this was a while ago), online grocery stores were being tested in larger markets, like NYC and Chicago. The reason they were testing them in larger markets is that they had to do same-day delivery for a lot of items. To do same-day delivery, they had to make sure they had a local distribution center, and it was more effective to have a distribution center in a larger market. I'm in a smaller area, so I figured it would be a while before the service was available here and haven't really looked into it much. I guess it never really took off.

I think they have several types of Irish Spring soap at $0.99 for 3 bars. Something you need anyway and at a good price.

bread's done
Back