3 Days of voting left! We need all the help we can get! Please Vote!

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
UPDATE 2: Today is the 18th and only 3 days left of voting! Please continue your support and keep voting for us! We can use all the help and voted! Thanks to everyone who has voted!

Update: Currently in 7th place! Please help us out a bit more and keep voting! Thanks CAG!

Hey CheapAssGamer Community I'm a long time active member and i'm in need of some help! The voting process doesn't take long at all so please spare a mintue of your day and vote for us!

My girlfriend entered us into this contest where we can win some money. It is a voting contest and there's a lot of entries, so ALL THE VOTES WE CAN GET COUNT! This is Phase 2. The Top 25 vote receivers will move on to phase 3 where a judging panel will vote for the best entry. Please help us get to phase 3 ! :)

I have posted the link below. All you have to do is be a Facebook member, "like" David's Bridal, and then Vote for our entry! There will be a red vote button directly above our story.

The voting started today ( Feb. 7th ) at noon and goes until noon on Feb 20th.

On another note we did just have a baby and could really use this money! Remember the more the votes the better our chances! I appreciate the support guys! Thanks for your time!

Chris

https://www.facebook.com/davidsbrid...app_data=action=contest_view_entry&id=1707781

Sorry if this seems like begging but we could use some help from the CAG community with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks GUNNM! Please if more people can vote! We need to stay in the top 25 to move on! In 12th as of now! Thanks for everyone support! Remember you can vote once per day! Thanks again!

I didnt even read your story I just automatically vote for anything that supports long term CAGs.

Unfortunately its on facebook so I cant....sorry bro.

Maybe sticky this, mods? That way the OP doesn't have to go to the trouble of bumping 3 times (possibly more) per day. It should be easier for CAGs to beg for votes on Facebook to possibly have a chance to be considered to win free shit.

Sorry. I only try to bump 3 times per day as allowed by CAG rules. Unless the rules have changed? Not too sure.

Sorry if i'm in the wrong. My girlfriend is making me do this :(

We are in 9th place! You can vote once a day until the 20th. As long as we remain in the top 25 we move on to a judging panel that picks the best story.

Thanks again to everyone who has voted! We really appreciate it! :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']We are in 9th place! You can vote once a day until the 20th. As long as we remain in the top 25 we move on to a judging panel that picks the best story.

Thanks again to everyone who has voted! We really appreciate it! :)[/QUOTE]

Nice. Yeah, I've been voting once a day. For some reason I couldn't see the ranking.

bread's done
Back