3 FREE Blur Beta Codes (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freiteez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So im in the Blur Beta and I guess if you play it a lot they send you 3 more beta keys to give to your friends and family. All my friends are already in the Beta so I thought I'd give them out on here. They just raised the level cap from 10 to 15 and added more cars and mods yesterday, so it will be even more fun to play now. So if anyone wants one, make an INTERESTING post and ill give them to the 3 most interesting.

have fun:applause:

I was reading in the paper today about how illegal pot growers in Northern California are upset about the ballot measure to legalize pot in the state, and I thought to myself, "Really? I'm supposed to feel bad for ILLEGAL pot growers seeing their profits plummet?". That's gotta be interesting.

Nikola Tesla created a machine that could cause EARTHQUAKES, it was pocket sized. Instead of using it to take over the world (Which I imagine he could), he smashed the shit out of it.

The man was batshit genius. This is the most incredible thing I've learned today.

Edit: They just changed it so you cant redeem the codes I got. This is what it says on the http://www.blurgame.com/beta website:

"
Thank you for your interest in the Blur Multiplayer Beta

Due to overwhelming demand the Blur Multiplayer Beta has reached capacity far earlier than previously anticipated. To accommodate the increased number of users we’ve worked with Microsoft to transition the beta to a free download on Xbox Live Marketplace as soon as possible, which will be on April 6, 2010. This Blur Multiplayer Open Beta Demo will allow you to experience the Blur Multiplayer prior to launch of the full game. We appreciate your support and interest in making this beta an overpowering success!"

Sorry for the inconvenience but hey, now everyone can try the beta in about a week and a half.

Bummer about it not working now. Still get to play it in a week or so. Cool thanks anyways friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back