3 Free Codes to download Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake early!

Twie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://teamtwie.blogspot.com/
This time I'll be giving away 3 codes to download Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake for the PSP. On top of this being a free game, you'll also be able to download the game a week before it's actual release!
The rules are pretty simple:
*Every follower gets 1 entry
*Every insightful comment on a post gets you 1 entry (multiple comments on one post won't count)
That's it!
The contest will run from now until Sunday at 12:01am PST

Pictures of the prizes are on the sight!

I would be weary of this contest, last time they offered a contest the winners names seemed fake and they immediately took down the list of winners shortly after posting it.

Not trying to bash the OP, just be careful with this one.

[quote name='GenPirate']I would be weary of this contest, last time they offered a contest the winners names seemed fake and they immediately took down the list of winners shortly after posting it.

Not trying to bash the OP, just be careful with this one.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for being honest GenPirate, but the contest I held last time was a 100% legit.

The contest I held last time for the Sc2 Beta keys got a much bigger response that I expected. Even after the contest had ended, and I had given away all of the keys, I kept getting spammed with messages from people asking for more keys. I decided to take down the post and kind of "clear" my blog from it so that people wouldn't keep asking me.
I think this time it will be much easier to handle, and so everything should run smoothly.

Cool giveaway, rated 4 stars for ya. :) Not entering myself though, I don't use my PSP for PSP gamers... let alone use it at all, for the most part.

[quote name='Twie']Thanks for being honest GenPirate, but the contest I held last time was a 100% legit.

The contest I held last time for the Sc2 Beta keys got a much bigger response that I expected. Even after the contest had ended, and I had given away all of the keys, I kept getting spammed with messages from people asking for more keys. I decided to take down the post and kind of "clear" my blog from it so that people wouldn't keep asking me.
I think this time it will be much easier to handle, and so everything should run smoothly.[/QUOTE]

Oh aight, didn't know it got such a large response. Disregard my post, that clears it up and all valid points. I hope I didn't come off as trying to bash you because I didn't win, it was just that it seemed fishy at the time but your post clarified everything so thanks :p I would enter but I lost my PSP long ago.

[quote name='GenPirate']Oh aight, didn't know it got such a large response. Disregard my post, that clears it up and all valid points. I hope I didn't come off as trying to bash you because I didn't win, it was just that it seemed fishy at the time but your post clarified everything so thanks :p I would enter but I lost my PSP long ago.[/QUOTE]
No worries :) I appreciate that you're looking out for your fellow CAGers, always good to see.

bread's done
Back