3 Free Months XBL With Purchase Using Amex Card On Xbox 360

intoxicated662

CAGiversary!
Feedback
219 (99%)
Saw this on the xbox 360 dashboard just now. 3 Free Months XBL code With purchase of 2,000 microsoft points from the xbox 360 dashboard using your american express card for the purchase. You must download the american express x-box switch (there are 2 gamer pics and both free) first then proceed to do the purchase. It is valid from 11-23-09 to 12-31-09 and valid for gold and silver members. You must purchase all the microsoft points in 1 transaction at once and microsoft will email you the 3 month code to the email tied with the gamertag.

Im not willing to give M$ my amex # of all #s.. But im going to try to give them a Amex gift card. See if that will stick. nice little prepaid $50 card. If anyone has done this yet I'd like to hear feedback on this. I posted the same thing when I saw this on slickdeals weeks ago

[quote name='ncc1701p']Im not willing to give M$ my amex # of all #s.. But im going to try to give them a Amex gift card. See if that will stick. nice little prepaid $50 card. If anyone has done this yet I'd like to hear feedback on this. I posted the same thing when I saw this on slickdeals weeks ago[/QUOTE]

Add the card, buy the points, then remove it from your profile.

I'm still waiting for my points. I didnt realize I had to DL the pic and I did it a couple of days after I purchased the points. I wonder if I'm screwed.

I'm still waiting for my points. I didnt realize I had to DL the pic and I did it a couple of days after I purchased the points. I wonder if I'm screwed.
You might be. The fine print states you must download the pic first.

[quote name='PlayerXXX']I had to call them to get my code sent.[/QUOTE]

What was the phone # you called? I haven't received mine yet and I did it by the book.

I called and they said that so many people are doing this that it will take a while to get your code. The sweepstakes says purchase 2000 points and receive an email with a personalized code within on week. The rep said I would get it "eventually"

[quote name='DiRT_X']any word on success from amex gift card?[/QUOTE]

I really would like to know too if anyone has used a amex gift card to buy the points and get the 3 month card?

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Gift cards doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

Thank you every much. Now I'm wondering if I can borrow my friends Amex and it will work?

Anyone know if you can take advantage of this offer more than once? I didn't see anything in the terms and conditions that said it was limited to one time. Bought the points cuz I needed them, so I guess we'll see... if I don't receive a code within a week, I'll call about the code. I had to do that the first time anyway.

I received my code December 14 as well. I didn't realize it until a week and a half later, as it was in my junk e-mail folder. I receive all my AMEX e-mails with no problems, but this comes from a different address, so check your spam folders. That's where I found my code.

Just a reminder that this deal is still live through tomorrow (12/31). The deal no longer shows on the dashboard but you can find the AMEX gamer pic in the gamer pic section. On the download page, it still shows the offer being valid. 2000 points = $25 but the 3 months of service is worth $10 or so.

I got mine on 12/30 and no code. Does anyone have a number to call to look into this? My Gold expires 2/4 so I need the code to keep the online gaming flowing.

bread's done
Back