3 Free PS3 Brutal Legend Love Giver Guitar Codes

Giving away (3) PS3 Brutal Legend Love Giver Guitar Codes

Will give 3 codes out sometime today, guess a number between 1-100 (inclusive) and post your guess here to enter.
When I decide to give them out (before 7 PM EST) I will use a random number generator to get the number and PM 3 winners who are CLOSEST whether or not they went over.
thread will be closed and locked immediately following.

Only other criteria: No December 2009 joins allowed to participate.

Duplicate numbers allowed, but winners will then be selected in order posted (if more than 3x get the same number)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Arakias']hmm, i made a quick edit of my post and now i am not even the OP of my own thread. odd[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am sorry about that I have no clue how that happened.

[quote name='starmask2k3']76

u should make alist of numbers that are picked[/QUOTE]

if i do, and i most likely will, it would be on excel.

also, WHEN I POST "THE END" sometime BEFORE 7 PM EST, no one else can enter/win after my post.

and any posts that have been edited will be disqualified, i have recorded all the entries so far, so edits will be disqualified.

this will end up being more work than i expected! I should have not even bothered with numbers and just made it random based on # of the post at time of drawing. but i guess that would have issues too trying to remove any double posters or people not trying to enter but just talk/discuss.

bread's done
Back