3 Free Video Game Rentals at Blockbuster via MyCokeRewards

blue_volvo

CAGiversary!
Want 3 free game rentals at Blockbuster, but don't drink Coke products by the buttload? Sign up for My Coke Rewards at the following link:

http://mcr.us.icoke.com/home.do

Now I know you are thinking, "but that doesn't get me teh free games" and you would be correct. That is why you also have to enter these 6 codes after registering (choose the promotional code option on the code input page):

coupon code 10008 20218 21624: 3 points
coupon code 10008 21577 63657: 5 points
coupon code 10008 22118 32616: 10 points
coupon code 10008 23139 89671: 25 poings
coupon code 10008 24318 77291: 50 points
coupon code 10008 25388 44274: 100 points

That nets you 193 "magical coke dollars" which you can in turn trade in for game rentals at blockbuster for 64 points a piece. Just search for blockbuster in the bar on the right after signing up and inputting all the codes.

Note: The coke reward site is running slow for me. These codes must be making the rounds on the net (i found it them at techbargains), so be prepared to stare at loading screens for a bit.

Awesome. Thanks. I already had points so this just makes it even better.

Site is being hammered right now so expect long load times.

Are the game rentals just a suggestion, can I just add these to my existing point total and use them for whatever I want?

wow.. the site is so slowwww

may not worth my time to do this... I'll try to do it later tonight.. let's see if they will still have these codes active.. thanx OP

msdmoney

Yes, you can use the points for whatever you want.

Cashing the points out today might be smart though.....

Hmmm decided to give it another try..

Do I have to put the codes into a special Blockbuster code page, or just the regular code entry page? thanx

[quote name='chakan']msdmoney

Yes, you can use the points for whatever you want.

Cashing the points out today might be smart though.....[/QUOTE]

would these renting game at BB be sold out? Can we keep these pionts and use it some other times? sorry about nooby ?

thanx

[quote name='racthamp']would these renting game at BB be sold out? Can we keep these pionts and use it some other times? sorry about nooby ?

thanx[/QUOTE]

Sometimes they do run out of BB video and game rentals but they get more in later on.

I've been using these for free movie and game rentals and I was getting low so this is a big help. Thanks OP!

Damn the site is slow now. I was just entering codes from my 12-packs last night with no problem. This must be all over the internet now. Sucks I didn't request more game and movie rental coupons last night - they'll probably be wiped out by all you freeloaders ;). Yeah, yeah, they replenish them, but at some point I figure it will end.

Edit - Finally manager to get in to my account and enter a code - now it has been stuck on "Processing..." for about 10 minutes. How annoying... not sure if I should refresh or what.

[quote name='frushie']At leaset it is telling me they aren't active any longer.[/quote]Ditto... but with better grammar.

same here. i was only able to get 18 points from the first three codes before mycokerewards deemed the rest of the promo codes invalid :(

argh! i should've inputted the codes with the higher values first! :lol:

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']same here. i was only able to get 18 points from the first three codes before mycokerewards deemed the rest of the promo codes invalid :(

argh! i should've inputted the codes with the higher values first! :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, the three smaller codes are still working but 25, 50 and 100 all come up as expired.

Same here - got the first 3 done. Oh well, better than nothing. The game rentals are "limited" but still available - I'm surprised. The movie rentals got wiped out though and they were not even "limited" when I was on late last night. No big deal, I still have over 800 points ;) (all from legitimate Coke purchases by the way).

Biggest indication the deal is now (semi) dead - I can NOW log into my account easily and quickly. D'oh! It appears they were still valid when it kept hanging on me eariler.

thanx OP... got in this morning (was late to the meeting.. damn slowww site ;) ) luckily almost waited for later.... wooh.

Also... I haven't rent anything from BB for a long time, what's their term? is it 7 days with additional 2 weeks or something like that? (like movie where you don't need to return them for awhile..)

thanx again OP

Can I just keep re-printing this coupon and using it, or is there some security mechanism on it that I don't see besides the expiration date being 21/31/2007...

EDIT: I see... the bar codes are different...

[quote name='imacgod']Can I just keep re-printing this coupon and using it, or is there some security mechanism on it that I don't see besides the expiration date being 21/31/2007...[/QUOTE]

Each coupon has a unique UPC - so they are one-time use only, sorry to say ;).

Edit - You figured it out as I typed...

[quote name='io']Each coupon has a unique UPC - so they are one-time use only, sorry to say ;).

Edit - You figured it out as I typed...[/quote]

Not that I am endorsing it, but I'm sure you could print duplicates and use them at places that accept competitor coupons (Hollywood, Family Video, etc.).

Has anyone ever redeemed these coupons before? I know they are legit but what I don't like is that it says participating stores only and a lot of BB stores are franchsied so I could see those stores refusing to accept the coupons.

aw man..too bad the biggies expired, i was gonna make a lot of accounts in addition to the one i already have and get like 945280 free rentals. oh wellz..added more points to my account anyway, thanks OP

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Has anyone ever redeemed these coupons before? I know they are legit but what I don't like is that it says participating stores only and a lot of BB stores are franchsied so I could see those stores refusing to accept the coupons.[/quote]

I just used one without a problem. It was printed in black and white, low quality. It wouldn't scan, but the guy entered the number manually and it was accepted.

bread's done
Back