3 Halo Reach Preorder Recon Helmet Codes up for grabs

Kaiju Nexus

CAGiversary!
I have three Recon Helmet codes that were included with preordered Reach copies. Want em?

Well, I wanna give them to some devoted Reach players rather than lurkers.

Post your gamertag and they go to the first three people who have completed at least 4 daily challenges total.

Note: Please don't post if you already have the Recon Helmet.

Also, I have work early tomorrow, so I'll be going to bed soon. I'll probably be sending these codes out tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the wait.

ImPuLsE PaRaDoX and GamerKingFaiz, I'm sending codes out to each of you.

helluvagoodz, your gamertag didn't come up on Bungie's site, so unless you spelled it wrong or something, you don't meet the requirements stated in the original post.

STILL ONE UP FOR GRABS!

[quote name='J-banks']jbanks2050 on xboxlive, I dont have recon helmet.[/QUOTE]

It's yours! Sending now!

Thanks everyone for playing! Mods can delete this thread now.

Nice my Gamertag is Disco Ball, and I am only missing 8 more cheevos for REACH. I also have all achievements in all other Halo Games Halo 2 (PC/ Halo 3/ ODST/ Halo Wars. And I have completed the 4 daily challenges 2 days ago, for the achievement.

Thanks!

Ah damnit... My copy still hasn't arrived from Amazon yet. I was expecting it yesterday, but they said the delivery was late, so maybe it will show today. Even then, that won't give me enough time for this... Ugh.

Well... I guess somebody getting them is better than nobody. That way they don't go to waste and sit in some obscure location XD

[quote name='Torazo']Ah damnit... My copy still hasn't arrived from Amazon yet. I was expecting it yesterday, but they said the delivery was late, so maybe it will show today. Even then, that won't give me enough time for this... Ugh.

Well... I guess somebody getting them is better than nobody. That way they don't go to waste and sit in some obscure location XD[/QUOTE]
Unless he gets more then it's already over as he has already given out the 3 codes he said he had.

I have an Elite Armor code I'd like to trade for a Recon Helmet Code. I pre-ordered the game but got 2 Elite codes instead of 1 and 1.

[quote name='eau']Doesn't the Recon Helmet come with all launch copies?[/QUOTE]

This. I didn't preorder and I got it.

It should be noted that:
All first shipment copies came with the Recon Helmet in all regions.
(Is the one pictured in the front of the box if you got a regular copy; Limited and Legendary copies had no picture; but still included the code)

Unless you got the game used, or open without the card inside.

The only preorder stuff was the Gamestop Armor (which was a plate for the chest).

The other "things" were the "Elite Officer Armor" (inside Limited and Legendary Editions) and the "Flame Helmet", which was only for Legendary.

[quote name='feroca']It should be noted that:
(Is the one pictured in the front of the box if you got a regular copy; Limited and Legendary copies had no picture; but still included the code)

The only preorder stuff was the Gamestop Armor (which was a plate for the chest).

The other "things" were the "Elite Officer Armor" (inside Limited and Legendary Editions) and the "Flame Helmet", which was only for Legendary.[/QUOTE]
I don't know why, but in Italy we didn't get the Recon code.
OP, if you get more codes, i'd like to have one too please ^^

[quote name='feroca']It should be noted that:

The other "things" were the "Elite Officer Armor" (inside Limited and Legendary Editions) and the "Flame Helmet", which was only for Legendary.[/QUOTE]
That's not true. I pre-ordered the normal edition of the game and I didn't get one. Also I don't have the "includes free recon helmet" picture on my copy.

[quote name='eau']Doesn't the Recon Helmet come with all launch copies?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I don't know how people who already have the game don't have the helmet.

As I said, it was "first shipment copies". :bouncy:
Maybe some were not "lucky enough" to get a copy from the first shipment. But there are many stores (like Best Buy) which a still (relative) good amount of copies with the code inside.

Preodering nearly guaranteed a code, but wasn't meant to be a preoder extra/incentive.

Just saying, so people looking for one need to check first their game; just in case the one that ends winning doesn't have the code already. Also to see if the codes can be redeemed by users worldwide or only from a specific region.

Kudos to Kaiju Nexus for giving out the codes for free, when a few are selling them on eBay.

If you happen to get another one, please let me know. I'm dying to get one and i've completed all daily challenges since the game came out except for one firefight one. Gamertag is JUST DO IT7.

Peace and thanks!

Well just throwing it out there. GT Regun... and yes I've done over 4!

Thanks op for the chance anyways

bread's done
Back