3 Months Free of live Gold when you but 2k gamer points

ryguy010

CAG Veteran
Go to the Inside Xbox and they have the ad. When you 2,000 Gamer Points they give you 3 months of live gold for free. You have to pay with an American Express card though.

Sorry if its already posted

Spend $25 on points to essentially get $12.50 worth of XBL (on a $50 price point). I think 3 months in general is $20. Not bad I suppose, no AMEX though.

ok CAG

Find us a deal on
Xbox live Microsoft Points

I really want Microsoft points but i CANT find anything good.

[quote name='cRodz']ok CAG

Find us a deal on
Xbox live Microsoft Points

I really want Microsoft points but i CANT find anything good.[/QUOTE]
This is where you go to the forum index and go to "Request Video Game Deals" and make the 1000th thread about Microsoft Points.
#-o

Did anyone try this? I bought the gamer points with my American Express card, but have received no notice about 3 months of live gold.

might have to try this. can't argue with free xbox live. I think my membership expires sometime next year (i loaded up on $30 1 year XBL cards)

@Red Hedgehog I pulled out the Amex and bought some MS Points last week. No word yet from Amex in my email. Says it might take a while, though.

[quote name='URABAHN']@Red Hedgehog I pulled out the Amex and bought some MS Points last week. No word yet from Amex in my email. Says it might take a while, though.[/QUOTE]

Please update us when you receive it, thanks.

I too had purchased 2k MS Point last week but have yet to received anything about the 3 months xbox live code. I hope it comes soon, I don't want to have to deal with customer service to get it

For people who have yet to receive the code for 3 months of Live Gold subscription.
I have contacted MS by phone and e-mail more than 6 times then I got the answer.
They will e-mail it to you within 5 days after Dec. 13 2009. It is promised to be e-mailed within one week after the purchase on the dashboard ad, but that doesn't likely appear to be true.

[quote name='URABAHN']@Red Hedgehog I pulled out the Amex and bought some MS Points last week. No word yet from Amex in my email. Says it might take a while, though.[/QUOTE]

I did this too and have yet to receive the code, hopefully it will come soon, it's been about a week and a half now.

bread's done
Back